matt6669

The official North Meets South Clay Bird Shoot

Is it too late to crash this? I have a lot going on Sunday but I can make it for the afternoon.

Doug

Non-Member

Arriving 1:00-2:00ish

Bringing 12 ga semi-auto shotty, 9mm CX4 Storm, could also bring .22LR GSG5 if there's interest.

If there is a cookout still brewing let me know what I can bring (I have some awesome italian sausage sitting in the fridge).

It's never too late to jump in, and I believe it's going to be Pizzas to save time.

Pizzas is great, is that definite? If so I'll leave the food at home and just bring $.

I must have missed that discussion not that I have any issues with it. There's one pizza place on Canistear about 5 miles from the range...another out on 23 back in Newfoundland...the pickins get slim after that.

I can do either as I can eat both. But we should make a decision now as I know some guys want to bring stuff if we do plan on grilling.

If we want to grill, we do need someone to volunteer to man the grill and then we need to plan when we want to cook.

Or we can just chip in some money in just order pizza's and let someone else do all the work.

Mal, which pizza place is better btw???

M

If we want to grill, we do need someone to volunteer to man the grill and then we need to plan when we want to cook.

Exactly why I went along with the pizza idea even though I was either the first or among the first to suggest the grill. We'll do a NJGF North picnic/feast another day and just have a picnic/feast.

Ok, I will bring $ for pizza and leave the food at home. Looking forward to meeting y'all tomorrow and seeing how bad I suck at clays (never shot skeet before).

Not tomorrow... 1 week from tomorrow (9/13)

haha yeahhh not tomorrow, one week from tomorrow, WOW i'd be freaking if it was tomorrow. I'm sick as a dog, and just spent the whole day working on the house my brother just bought, I feel like I should be dead and not actually typing haha

Tim, I'm going to the sporting goods place tomorrow after I row to get prices. Will post up prices around noon time to see what they can do.

M

WOW Davis sport shop is completely lame. Would not cut me a single deal on 10+ cases of ammo. His reply was, its already at a discounted rate. So I said yeah thats for anyone walking in buying one case, I want 10+ cases, but thats fine, I'll take my business to the next sporting good shop, have a nice day.

So if anyone wants, they are selling for 54.99 plus NY state tax I will be taking my business elsewhere though.

Just a couple updates for everyone.

I just remembered some people like paying with CC's. I believe almost 100% you have to pay your guest fee as cash, no checks or credit cards just as a heads up.

And I just want to say that Dick's sporting good is the most amazing place on earth.

I just picked up Remington gun club at 3.98 per box HAHAHAHAH oh man that was amazing. If your looking for some loads, their price is 4.98 with a mail in rebate but i had extra coupons so my final price was 3.98 per box im beyond stoked right now.

I can't wait for next weekend

My son and I plan to be there between sometime between one and two. He just joined today so if anyone needs a guest pass let me know and we'll meet you at the clubhouse.

We'll have two shotguns and two throwers.

We'll probably hit the 100 yard range after with my Mini 14 (complete with shell catcher this time) and a couple of boxes of slugs to try out in the new 18" HD barrel I just got for my Benelli

My son and I plan to be there between sometime between one and two. He just joined today so if anyone needs a guest pass let me know and we'll meet you at the clubhouse.

We'll have two shotguns and two throwers.

We'll probably hit the 100 yard range after with my Mini 14 (complete with shell catcher this time) and a couple of boxes of slugs to try out in the new 18" HD barrel I just got for my Benelli

Added you and son of BioEd to list.

yeah im beyond pumped im ready to go. 2 cases of ammo, if I can somehow find more money I'm going to buy another two I believe at 44 bucks with tax for a case I can't pass it up.

But for now, I'm still sitting in studio at school doing work, FML

yeah im beyond pumped im ready to go. 2 cases of ammo, if I can somehow find more money I'm going to buy another two I believe at 44 bucks with tax for a case I can't pass it up.

But for now, I'm still sitting in studio at school doing work, FML

I owe ya 11 bucks. I can paypal it to you if you'd like.

Mal, which pizza place is better btw???

Probably just best to get it from the Market Place Deli it's just easier and the pizza is ok(not super great, but it's ok). They might even deliver it.

If we can figure out how much we're going to need and when we plan on eating, I can run over there and talk to them.