matt6669

The official North Meets South Clay Bird Shoot

Tom, I was no way offended about your comment about plastic guns. I too am a revolver fan and would have brought my wheel guns but I wanted to break those two in as they are my newest purchases.

Dan, we gotta go shoot a Bullet Hole. I'm maybe 15 minutes away and I've wanted to shoot there for a while.

This was the most fun I've had in a while and my shoulder does NOT hurt. I thought it might be a little sore or black and blue but no. Even though I shoot a hole case of ammo (200 rounds) and had 5 shot strings in 3 seconds on more than a few occasions

Hey Caine, Dick's has a sale on a Stoeger O/U this week, check out their flyer. I was torn between that and a Remington 870 Express they had on sale. I bought the 870. If I could have, I would have bought one of each :p

Hey Caine, Dick's has a sale on a Stoeger O/U this week, check out their flyer. I was torn between that and a Remington 870 Express they had on sale. I bought the 870. If I could have, I would have bought one of each :p

Yeah.. I saw that.. I'm trying REALLY hard to stay away... I have some other gun projects that take a slight priority, so I'm trying to stick my head in the sand and pretend I haven't seen the flyer :shock:

Ken, great pics!

Pete, great video!

Too bad I had to miss the clays :(

I'll make the next one for the entire event. Not much to write about here in Germany...just kind of cold and rainy. Oh, and these Germans love hotdogs and spam. *barf*

Well, it's not exactly spam, just has a similar taste and consistancy. It's served as a slab, cold on some bread. Not fried either. Just ground up pork chunks in a sliced loaf.

The chef at the restaurant gave us a treat last night. It was pigs in a blanket with drizzled chocolate. Ohh...nummers :roll:

How much is a membership to this range? I think someone said it was 135 bucks for the first year and a hundred smackers after that. What's included in the membership?

Ray, dues information here, and links for more info.

http://www.anjrpc.org/Membership/Dues.htm