totalabuse

This will piss you off.

The only place they could fly subversive flags is in a democracy. If they truly got what they think they want.........They would be shot.

When I was a little younger I did my fair share of going toe to toe with the RCP. We would go to their protests and give them what they were looking for. Cowards, all of them.

The only place they could fly subversive flags is in a democracy. If they truly got what they think they want.........They would be shot.

When I was a little younger I did my fair share of going toe to toe with the RCP. We would go to their protests and give them what they were looking for. Cowards, all of them.

So true man, so true. The irony is that they won't realize what they asked for until the gun is fired.

I could care less for these types of folk. When push comes to shove, they would rather point their finger at someone else for the failures in their life then be accountable. There is a special place after death for mutineers and traitors.

I could care less for these types of folk. When push comes to shove, they would rather point their finger at someone else for the failures in their life then be accountable. There is a special place after death for mutineers and traitors.

Accountability is what sets a patriot from a sheep. It's easy to get fat when someone else is paying for your meals. Comfort isn't a concern when someone else is paying your rent. "Earning it is for suckas".

This is a reminder of how the liberals see things.

1st Amendment means you can do anything. Even if it insults, is inaccurate, a lie, etc

2nd Amendment is outdated, means we should restrict firearms, etc etc

If we want to fight for the 2nd we have to put up with the 1st.

This is a reminder of how the liberals see things.

1st Amendment means you can do anything. Even if it insults, is inaccurate, a lie, etc

2nd Amendment is outdated, means we should restrict firearms, etc etc

If we want to fight for the 2nd we have to put up with the 1st.

And, we have to fight to protect and preserve the 2nd so we can always have the 1st. For everyone, even those who are insulting, inaccurate, and liars. They have rights, too. Even if they believe the rest of us don't.

And, we have to fight to protect and preserve the 2nd so we can always have the 1st. For everyone, even those who are insulting, inaccurate, and liars. They have rights, too. Even if they believe the rest of us don't.

That's my point. I hate those people but would defend their rights. Because that's what America is all about!

That's my point. I hate those people but would defend their rights. Because that's what America is all about!

And I have and will continue to exercise my rights to challenge them on EVERY field they choose.

Hell yeah! Hea man *we* have rights too! ;)