mikeyboyeee

What's your Favorite 9mm?

I have a Glock 26 as my 1st gun.

Not sure if is really the right 9mm for me.

Grip is a bit thick for my smallish hands and I won't be carrying anytime in NJ, I am thinking of going in a different direction (after some more range time with it to make my final decision).

What are your favorite 9mm handguns?

This is gonna sound weird, but, unlike most people, I think I like the "chunkiness" of the G19 (no chubby chaser comments please :lol::lol:). I think I also just spend more time with the 19 because it has 15 round mags instead of the 10 for the M&P.. which probably subconsciously makes me like the 19 more.

There'll also be an assortment of M&P's and at least 1 9mm XD. Among other things. Just walk up and down the line and try them all. Take notes, it's gonna get confusing, but in the best possible way.

Glock 26. 8-)

I understand the OP's pain though - Glock's subcompacts are small, but they are not necessarily small hand friendly. I have large-ish hands.

If you're buying as a "NJ Only" with no consideration for carrying then get a larger framed 9mm. It will be easier to aim and get back on target after each shot.

I bought my G26 with the intention of carrying it once I move out of NJ so I'm sticking with it. Didn't do too badly with it in my 2nd IDPA match yesterday (2nd out of 5 in class sub-division).

Glock 26. 8-)

I understand the OP's pain though - Glock's subcompacts are small, but they are not necessarily small hand friendly. I have large-ish hands.

If you're buying as a "NJ Only" with no consideration for carrying then get a larger framed 9mm. It will be easier to aim and get back on target after each shot.

I bought my G26 with the intention of carrying it once I move out of NJ so I'm sticking with it. Didn't do too badly with it in my 2nd IDPA match yesterday (2nd out of 5 in class sub-division).

That is probably theplan.

I will most likely get rid of the 26 to fund the new gun.

Now it is just a matter of shooting the various ones like the M&P, XD, new Ruger, Glock 19, etc.

Hoping to be able to at least hold some on the 11th :)