mikeyboyeee

What's your Favorite 9mm?

lol @ wolfy. =) I think he meant handgun.

At first it was CZ 75, then HK P30l... but now...

by far...

Smith 1911 9mm Pro Series.

The CZ fits well and is a great handgun. The HK would trust in any situation and best overall, but the smith is just a phoenominal handgun and one I most enjoy shooting.

" P7M8 is the finest combat 9mm ever built period end of story "

i think the n.j. state police will disagree - many accidental discharges + self inflicted wounds - it is a good gun , but not for the casual untrained user -

" P7M8 is the finest combat 9mm ever built period end of story "

i think the n.j. state police will disagree - many accidental discharges + self inflicted wounds - it is a good gun , but not for the casual untrained user -

An AD is almost always the fault of the user. Not the gun's fault. Especially not in the case of the P7 series. Don't squeeze unless you're ready to shoot, you won't have any problems. If the State Police were shooting themselves with P7's, maybe they needed more training.

The Smith and Wesson M&P series has a really good fit in the hand. I think you would be satisfied as they have the 3 different size back-straps to accommodate different hand sizes...

I don't really have a favorite 9mm as there are many different pistols that are my favorites for different reasons.

The Smith and Wesson M&P series has a really good fit in the hand. I think you would be satisfied as they have the 3 different size back-straps to accommodate different hand sizes...

I don't really have a favorite 9mm as there are many different pistols that are my favorites for different reasons.

This is the 1 gun i am REALLY looking forward to shooting soon.

Next up is the XD.

Would also like to try the RUGER Sr, but the M&P is tops of my must try list.

Wolfy, mind bringing yours on the 11th?

I will be bringing mine as well - you can compare my stock trigger to Troy's modified trigger.

I have a full size M&P in .40. Shoots a little different than the 9, but the feel is identical. It'll be there.