XDJohnTact

Central Jersey - The Final Countdown

"I agree. It doesn't look like Anthony (flipflop) plans to respond openly, and all we're doing is snapping at each other."

I did respond, I have nothing more to say. I won't be involved in name calling, or you should have's. It is what it is at this point.

I asked maks to unlock the thread so I can post my conversation with Tony/flipflop.

We talked on the phone and I told him our intent was for us to get together to shoot and build a sense of comradery amongst the shooting community. I said I understood how the club could take it the wrong way but read all the posts and you will see that the members always told the guests to respect our rules. He said that he only read the posts up to Sat afternoon so did not get the complete picture of our intent. I also said that it was wrong how the VP handled the situation in the clubhouse and he agreed and apologized for the VP. We both agreed the situation was aggravated by miscommunication and that went both ways. By the end of the conversation Tony said the club would be ok if we got together in the future every 3-4 months was his suggestion also saying it would be helpful to appoint a contact person and keep the club informed. I think that is very fair.

Also Tony did post here under flipflop an apology for what happened it is at the end of his long post. I accept his apology and say thanks for helping put this to bed.

Maks if you choose to relock it this thread thats fine. Thank you for letting me add this post.