XDJohnTact

Central Jersey - The Final Countdown

Sadly, I have to bail on the meetup this time. An opportunity to actually make some money just opened up on Sunday morning, and since I just spent a bunch on guns, I can't pass it up.

Have some fun for me, abuse Matt freely, take and post lots of pictures. I want to feel like I was actually there.

Damn.

K

ok well we look like we can make it with member/guest ratio now especially if Wolfy brings that other member

ray ray I think your friend will be able to fit in

Well, he's sick and didn't come to work today. He's not gonna make it so if someone else wants to jump in and take his spot, it's theirs.

Ken, sorry to here your not gonna be coming. Who's gonna be taking the pictures now? I'll bring my camera but it's not top of the line and I'm no photographer.

Also, I was warned at the last shotgun meetup that firing a fast string of skeet was not allowed at most ranges. Is it allowed at Central Jersey as I've been known to let off 5 rounds very quick.

Also, I was warned at the last shotgun meetup that firing a fast string of skeet was not allowed at most ranges. Is it allowed at Central Jersey as I've been known to let off 5 rounds very quick.

All at the same bird. :D

Mark, I would gladly let you take my photo gear, but I'll be using it on Sunday.

I need target backers!

grabbed 10 1 X2s and some duct tape so I have 14 1 X2s total as I said now we need target backers!

I will have an emopty Oizza box (sorry Tiny, I ate it all). That should be good for 2 target backers.

I will be picking up a box of clays tomorrow.

All at the same bird. :D

Mark, I would gladly let you take my photo gear, but I'll be using it on Sunday.

Ken, thanks I'll keep you in mind if I need to borrow in the future :) . After selling my L lens and extender II, I ended up getting a Tamron 18-270VC lens that works very well as a general purpose lens. I should probably toss my tripod and remote in the car as well.

I will have my SLr with me.

=)

I have a few target holders/targets for the 200 yard range. I may go to home depot to to grab some more 1x2's just so we have enough for sure.

If anyone wants to get NJGF shirts, will have with me.

I need target backers!

grabbed 10 1 X2s and some duct tape so I have 14 1 X2s total as I said now we need target backers!

I will have an emopty Oizza box (sorry Tiny, I ate it all). That should be good for 2 target backers.

I will be picking up a box of clays tomorrow.

Love Oizza! thats zero calorie pizza, right

;)

=)

I have a few target holders/targets for the 200 yard range. I may go to home depot to to grab some more 1x2's just so we have enough for sure.

maks we dont need 1X2s for 200 meter/yards whatever it is, the targets are there already

=)

maks we dont need 1X2s for 200 meter/yards whatever it is, the targets are there already

i meant for the 200 yard range in general. I know there are targets already there. =) should have been more clear.

xd that is a good price.

I am bringing the 1100 12 ga. have not used in about 7 years so i am going to clean it up.

bringing my beneli for back up. 12 ga montefeltro.

muzzle loader 50 cal. have never fired this one purchased it 6 years ago and i just started the buisness and have not hunted with black powder since.

picked up shells, clays and nailbag.

Would it be OK if I were to join in?

ill bring my shotgun and my .45

with people dropping like flies, I dont see an issue. the organizers will put you on the list, and day before will confirm.

if you are north, meet up with the guys there, or if local to us... just let us know.

EDIT!

ok so I packed the ammo for Sunday...

Im bringing

Benelli M2

Sig Sauer P226 with my new .357 Sig barrel

FN P-45

Sig Sauer 220

Ruger 10/22

Bushmaster .223

Anyone else?

Do you have any 9mm handguns I could check out?

I will bring an extra Oizza for you. :)