XDJohnTact

Central Jersey - The Final Countdown

Is there some store we should be looking to meet at in the outlets? Meeting at the outlets is a little vague :)

I'll be at the fashion boutique if you wanna do a little shopping with me. ;)

I think the by cell tower was mentioned.

OH - i must've missed that. that works

Are you gonna buy me something nice? :lol::lol:

From google...this link appears to be where the cell tower is.

Is this where?:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.163327 ... -w&split=0

go to the jackson Outlets FIRST then fidn the cell tower form there

Jackson Outlets FIRST please

I dotn like this whole cell tower thing Id rather meet in fornt of casual big and tall or near the NIKE store but its already set up this way so Jackson Premium Outlets FIRST and then look for the cell tower thing as I will be doing since im not quite sure where it is either

I think the by cell tower was mentioned.

OH - i must've missed that. that works

Are you gonna buy me something nice? :lol: :lol:

You'll see!

btw, this whole meeting before the meeting before the big meeting, kinda sucks. But, whatever gets rounds down range I guess.

Duct tape in car. Now I'm going to swab out a barrel and put my vise & cleaning rod in the car.

I will be at CJ early in the AM so no cell tower/Nike/Big and Tall for me.

I will be at the rifle range with 2 of my friends.

That reminds me - I need to put my ammo in the car.

See you guys there!

The Cell Tower Pkg lot is where you have it plotted, its a sort of extra/employee parking, plus the entrance to that lot is the road you will be taking to CJRPC (Cassville Rd.). Make a right out of that lot, and go all the way down, staying straight till you get to the Cassville Tavern and make a rt. on to W Vets. hwy (CR 528), then past a church & some houses & woods, and just past Indian Rock campground, make a left, onto Stump Tavern, where Pinelands Sporting goods is. Stop in and say hi to Cy, I have seen some bowhunters hanging about there lately, dunno if he has guns & ammo yet, but he has targets & other accoutrements. Cassville Tavern is OK, old biker joint from way back, cleaned up a few years ago, so that may be a place to stop for refreshments on the way back. Tommy's in Millstone on the other side of 195, still on 537 is good also, that's close to Great Adventure. Wawa is also that way, but the Shell station at the corner of 526 & 537 is about the same price for gas.

Anyways, have fun, I am out for sure tomorrow, already had plans from way back, but since I am off Monday I will celebrate Columbus day at CJRPC Monday AM. Leave the place tidy now, boys ;)

I am going, Will also go a little early to meet up with the guys doing the rifle sighting. Who is going to be there early and what are you driving.

I will be in a silver Ford super duty crew cab ft bed silver cap on it. You cant miss it it is 23 ft long.

Don't know what to bring, I was going to bring several rifles and pistols and shot guns, But I will end up with a weeks worth of cleaning :lol::lol:

I am going, Will also go a little early to meet up with the guys doing the rifle sighting. Who is going to be there early and what are you driving.

I will be in a silver Ford super duty crew cab ft bed silver cap on it. You cant miss it it is 23 ft long.

Don't know what to bring, I was going to bring several rifles and pistols and shot guns, But I will end up with a weeks worth of cleaning :lol::lol:

Im elaving now going tot eh range then circling back to emet the crew at Noon

tiny

bringing 5 rifles, 4 shotguns, 7-8 pistols, and 2 Bows.

I may need to upgrade to a F550 to carry all steel targets and ammo and stuff out there :D:D

That's all your bringing? Make sure to bring ammo, too! Maybe about 10,000 rounds. That should be enough.

I am sure there will be many comments. It was a great day, perfect weather and the facility is really awesome. I am definitely going to be joining there to shoot. It was great meeting the North crew, and I got my 10/22 dialed in and even got to shoot my new Remmy. It was a little too much to grasp the first timeout, sounds so easy, shoot, pump, shoot but I have to work on that pump part as I kept forgetting. Next time I will work on hitting something :lol: Thanks everyone for being patient with us newbies. Special thanks for the members who kept an eye on us all day.

Let's chalk up the "welcome party" to a misunderstanding and leave it at that :) It was a pleasure meeting some new folks and hanging out with folks I had previously met. It's nice to put faces to names. As always some very cool guns were there, and everyone was willing to let others try them out. Thanks to the members that signed us guests in. Till next time :D