yazamitaz

Hague's Shooting Range in Thorofare, NJ

$999 for a WASR-10!!!
$50/box (50 rounds) for Black Hills 5.56mm for my AR
The .40 S&W ammo at Hagues in American Eagle IS $25 WITH DISCOUNT!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my god. There is no way these guys can possibly be serious!

Only in Jersey do people put up with garbage like this.

I buy 40 cal there alot..i pay $22..which aint bad

I normally bring my own. i buy it in PA for $12 a box

@remingtonman1108

You live in south Brunswick and travel to a range in west deptford? That is an hour commute, one way, to go shooting. Perhaps you have moved recently and did not update your NJGF profile?

I will reiterate my post from page 1 of this topic. The place is a ripoff. I don't want to be nickel and dimed for each paper target I shoot.

The firing line in south philly is a much better choice. They will supply basic NRA targets for free and membership is 100 per year (80 to renew as I just found out).

@remingtonman1108

You live in south Brunswick and travel to a range in west deptford? That is an hour commute, one way, to go shooting. Perhaps you have moved recently and did not update your NJGF profile?

I will reiterate my post from page 1 of this topic. The place is a ripoff. I don't want to be nickel and dimed for each paper target I shoot.

The firing line in south philly is a much better choice. They will supply basic NRA targets for free and membership is 100 per year (80 to renew as I just found out).

it is a trip but i make a day out of it. I normally meet my Aunt and Uncle (who are member's there too) at there house before we got. They live 15 mins from the place. Most of my family lives in Collingswood, NJ so i get to go shoot and visit my family at the same time..that is the reason i make the trip. I have over 200 acres 5 mins from my house to shoot there when ever i please so i do not travel all that way just to shoot. i shoot there 2 times a month with my family. If i go 8 times in a year the membership pays for it self and i def go more then 8 times. Sometimes i shoot there 2 times a week for am month..all depending on my schedule.

I also bring my own NRA targets i order in bulk online.

90% of the time i do not pay a cent when i go in there since i bring my own ammo and targets. only time i will buy there is when i am out of ammo and am feeling lazy about going to PA to get more...or when i am out of targets. their gun prices with the discount are competitive to other shops, ammo prices as well.. if you are not a member and shoot there more thne 8 times a year..jsut buy the membership

The best part about it is 1 guest shoot free (no lane fee) and you can bring that guest as many times as you want. not like other clubs that there are limits on the number of times that guest can come.