gunforhire

Utah Is Here!!!!!!!!

Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit.

Time to add this one to your wallet or purse. Recognized in 33 States. This permit adds Washington State and Minnesota over your Florida Non-Resident CCW. The permit is good for 5 years and the renewal only costs $10.00!

We are offering the Entire package from start to finish in one session.

Class

Application

Prints

Notary

Photo

Postage (we mail it out)

Application Fee ($65.25)

For an all inclusive cost of $175.00

In order to apply you must attend our Utah Course (see our calendar for upcoming courses if you would like to attend and email us for confirmation). When you click on the calender link below and look for Utah CCW Class

Initial classes are scheduled for December 4th am and pm and December 5th am.

http://www.gunforhire.com/index.php?action=calendar

Payment can be made the day of. We accept Cash/Credit and Company Checks.

If you have any further questions please call or email me.

888-GunForHire (888-486-3674) ext 1

[email protected]

To see the updated status of the House Bill H.R. 197 regarding expansion of the Federal Carry Laws click here - http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... l=h111-197

http://www.handgunlaw.us/

Just to clarify, is there any requirement for any type of firearms certification or class before hand? I've been handling firearms for years but I've never taken a class of any kind, (though I have been meaning to lately). Or do I just need to demonstrate that I'm responsible? I just hate to show up and be out of luck.

Thanks in advance.

My permit arrived today. I took the class 12/28/09 and it arrived 3/20/10

Today I have more rights then I had yesterday !!! Sadly not where I work or sleep though. The funny thing is Gun for Hire misspelled my name on the certificate issued by them when I took the class. I called right away to get a corrected cert. I'm still waiting for that certificate .

So much for private enterprise being faster then public office. LOL!!!

Good deal. I am confirmed for the 4/24 class. I was confirmed for 3/12 but my employeer could not see any reason for me to take a half a day to get my CCW. I quess thats what I get for telling my brother (Owner of the company) why I needed a half a day without lying to him. 4/24 is a Saturday!

Good deal. I am confirmed for the 4/24 class. I was confirmed for 3/12 but my employeer could not see any reason for me to take a half a day to get my CCW. I quess thats what I get for telling my brother (Owner of the company) why I needed a half a day without lying to him. 4/24 is a Saturday!

:lol::lol::lol: if i dont have mine you cant have yours.

recieved my card in the mail today..

Thank's guy's..

as I was doing a search on Utah's website, I came across this line :" Of the states below that have formalized reciprocity or recognition with Utah, there are some states that will only accept the Utah concealed firearm permit so long as the permit holder is a resident of Utah. "

Does anyone know which of the States this statement applies to? Not that it really matters that much to me...

I hate to say this, but I think it's a little misleading to mention in the class description "recognized in 33 states", if in actuality a non-Utah resident can't carry in all 33 states.

http://apps.carryconcealed.net/legal/ut ... e-laws.php

States that Honor Utah's CCW Permit:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado*, Delaware, Florida*, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan*, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming

* Honors RESIDENTIAL Utah permits only.