Sign in to follow this  
jermz1987

Steven Seagal!!!!!

http://www.aetv.com/steven-seagal-lawman/

Steven Seagal Lawman

Its real he is a cop. Watch the videos on how he became a cop. I cant wait to watch this show. Its going to be awesome.

IHIvI7wG8oA

Also if you pause it at 1:13. Can someone tell me what kinda of gun he is using? It looks like a PX4 Storm.

There was some other reality show a few years ago that took some celebrities, sent them through the police academy and they actually became police officers. This is probably the same thing. The exception is that Seagal brings something (his martial arts knowledge) with him.

There was some other reality show a few years ago that took some celebrities, sent them through the police academy and they actually became police officers. This is probably the same thing. The exception is that Seagal brings something (his martial arts knowledge) with him.

no its different, hes really been an officer I've heard that before

one of the few things i can actually say is decent about the guy. He's been a volunteer deputy for something like 20 years. Works the road as well as helps train the other deputies. He has NEVER made a big deal about it.

one of the few things i can actually say is decent about the guy. He's been a volunteer deputy for something like 20 years. Works the road as well as helps train the other deputies. He has NEVER made a big deal about it.

yeah until he can expolit it when his movie career hit the shitter right?

As a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe and a 1st degree in Aikido, I have a lot of respect for Steven Seagal, the martial artist. I do not have respect for the other sides of his persona.

His acting was always sub par as he played the same role in every movie he did.

I will DVR this show as a series recording though, even if the best part is the 1911 in the trailer.

He did have a PX4 on his duty belt so I don't know what's up with wanting that toy gun on his side unless he has the 1911 as back up. Obviously I'm biased so no offense to all the PX4 owners out there.

He smacked around his wife - Uh oh. :evil:

I am losing respect for him by the second.

I do not feel that is excusable, especially for a martial artist. It is against everything with regard to respect that we stand for.

I even "yes sir / I'm sorry sir" grown idiots at my rifle club who approach me and disrespect my friends and I for "rapid firing" or "owning an ammo factory" when I really just feel like slapping some sense in them and explaining how 3 to 5 shot groups with my bolt action can in no way be confused with "fully automatic fire" even though I wish I was fast enough on the bolt that it could!

Some of my friends even bust my chops when I do it - they say things like, "you gotta stop with that yes sir Bulls__t ! That guys being an asshat!"

I chalk it up to "avoiding unnecessary confrontation with people who like to feel powerful and strong when they are truly weak inside." It's not worth the hassle. path of least resistance and all.

I'm going to google this Seagal wife beating thing now. I used to like this guy. So disappointed.

As a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe and a 1st degree in Aikido, I have a lot of respect for Steven Seagal, the martial artist. I do not have respect for the other sides of his persona.

His acting was always sub par as he played the same role in every movie he did.

I will DVR this show as a series recording though, even if the best part is the 1911 in the trailer.

He did have a PX4 on his duty belt so I don't know what's up with wanting that toy gun on his side unless he has the 1911 as back up. Obviously I'm biased so no offense to all the PX4 owners out there.

Who did you study Aikido with? when i was 100 pounds lighter I did it as well. I used to go to the Aikikai twice a week on summer break from college

I rememeber when Donovan, now a Shihan in Philly was a nidan

Steven Seagal is the man!

There are few movies that come on, even if it's in the middle or the end, that I have to watch.

Top 5 bad@ss dudes are:

5. Clint Eastwood (old West or Dirty Harry)

4. Charles Bronson (Death Wish series)

3. Steven Seagal (anything old)

2. Chuck Norris

1. Bruce Lee

honorable mentions are:

Arnold Swartzennegger (old stuff)

Sylvester Stallone (Rambo, Cobra, Tango and Cash)

Van Damm (Bloodsport)

I have actually run into him a couple of times in convenience stores down in new orleans area(gretna, belle chasse). Seems like quite a cool guy, i just dont ever want to piss him off.

There are few movies that come on, even if it's in the middle or the end, that I have to watch.

Top 5 bad@ss dudes are:

2. Chuck Norris

1. Bruce Lee

honorable mentions are:

Van Damm (Bloodsport)

WHAT! Where is the Chan man?! Jackie Chan is #1! :naughty:

Top 5 bad@ss dudes are:

2. Chuck Norris

1. Bruce Lee

honorable mentions are:

Van Damm (Bloodsport)

WHAT! Where is the Chan man?! Jackie Chan is #1! :naughty:

Or Jet Li!