uppercuts

Reloading supply Stores In NJ

I am in Ocean county and would like to know if there are any local stores where I might purchase reloading supplies off the shelf to avoid Hazmat fees from the online retailers. I will accrue a list of all info posted and redistribute it for all members who might be interested. Thanks...

Salomon Shooter's Supplies

142 Yellowbrook Rd

Farmingdale, NJ 07727

Phone: (732) 938-2189

T&T Reloading

11 Main St.

Easton, PA 18040-6546

Phone: (610) 759-8008

Action Shooters Supply

267 HALEDON AVE

HALEDON NJ 07508

Phone: (973) 942-6464

Bridgeman Products

153 CROSS SLOPE CT B

ENGLISHTOWN, NJ 07726

Phone: (732) 536-3604

Zeus Sporting Goods Co.

6679 Black Horse Pike

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Phone: (609) 646-1668

Pinelands Sporting Goods

959 West Veterans HWY

Jackson, NJ 08527

Phone: (732) 961-7248

Keep them coming. I will post them here and maybe we can make a sticky out of them.

solomans in farmingdale - tnt in easton pa. is the best + cheapest + very well stocked -

T&T Reloading - do not order from their website. They are IMPOSSIBLE to reach by phone (it won't let you leave a message and they don't pick up) or e-mail. I had an order sitting out there for four months with no way to find out anything about it. I eventually just decided to ignore it.

I know my uncle swears by them and that the owner is a good guy, but shop in person at the store. Do not use the website.

Can someone give me a clue as to where T&T's Store is? I rode all around the supposed area with my kid and his GPS, and all I found was an old house with a drive to a barn in the rear and no activity around, whatsover! I think this was Stockertown.

main street in stockerton is correct for t+t - he is selling at most pa gun shows on weekends -

best time is evenings tues , weds, + thurs - try calling first - he nevers answers his email -

Hey Tony, could you give me some more info about Harrys? I cannot find any on them and would like to include them in the list.

Quote:

Years ago I use get supplies from Harry's have not been to the new store.

Was there a couple of weeks ago. Minimal primers and powder. No bullets. No presses. Minimal selection of dies and other accesories.

years ago i use get supplies from harry's have not been to the new store.

also use to get supplies from zues in pleasantville. you are going to want to call have not been their in 10 years...

I think Harry's goes by Cheyenne Mountain http://www.cheyennemtnoutfitters.com now, I called and the guy I spoke to at the gun counter said they don't carry powder

I think Harry's goes by Cheyenne Mountain http://www.cheyennemtnoutfitters.com now, I called and the guy I spoke to at the gun counter said they don't carry powder

Interesting. Cheyenne Mountain split from Harry's, and they now handle the gun/hunting part of the business, in the same new strip mall as Harry's.

I have actually bought powder from Cheyenne in the past few months! They have a big red wooden powder safe just next to the door at the end of the rifle rack going into the back room. Maybe they are cutting out that part of the business, but they sometimes have powder, at least recently...

Anybody ever try Sportsman Center on Rt 130 there website mentions reloading but I haven't been there since I got interested in reloading.

I've bought powder there before. Seems a bit limited in what they carry. They have some reloading stuff, but it doesn't seem to be well stocked. Might want to call them if it's a drive. But, it's been a while since I've been there.

I am in Ocean county and would like to know if there are any local stores where I might purchase reloading supplies off the shelf to avoid Hazmat fees from the online retailers. I will accrue a list of all info posted and redistribute it for all members who might be interested. Thanks...

Keep them coming. I will post them here and maybe we can make a sticky out of them.

Saw the reference to "Bridgeman Products" in Englishtown. Anybody know if this is valid? Anybody been there? Closer than Farmingdale & Bordentown for me.

Just a FYI on Action Shooters in Haledon, Jim is a great guy, but he doesn't have much as reloading goes any more. The NJ HAZMAT fees and regulations made it impossible for him to keep competitive with online suppliers. This was by his own admission to me a few years ago when he used to handle all my transfers. Call before you make the trip would be my advice.

+1 on Jim. He is the man for all gun transfers. Very limited with reloading stuff but he may be able to order you something. You can try Ramsey Outdoor (the store in Ramsey). They have some primers, limited powder and bullet heads in stock. If you go 20 minutes north of Ramsey then try Masterclass in Monroe, NY. They carry alot of reloading stuff and are a Dillon dealer too.

Just a FYI on Action Shooters in Haledon, Jim is a great guy, but he doesn't have much as reloading goes any more. The NJ HAZMAT fees and regulations made it impossible for him to keep competitive with online suppliers. This was by his own admission to me a few years ago when he used to handle all my transfers. Call before you make the trip would be my advice.

Ramsey Outdoor carries some limited components but they've largely reduced what they carry in recent years.

Ramsey, NJ Paramus, NJ and Succasunna, NJ

Master Class Shooter Supply

Monroe, NY

845-774-GUNS

Excellent selection of components and a Dillon master dealer plus a range to test your loads.

Davis Sports Shop

Sloatsburg and Goshen, NY

Limited supplies

Mastadon Ammo and Cammo

Highland Lakes, NJ (5 miles from Cherry Ridge)

limited supplies but will special order just about anything.