Sign in to follow this  
tony357

Ruger mark 3 assembly vid.

Vid does not seem to work for me? :cry:

John what part are you getting stuck at??

Are you trying to get the mainspring housing back into the grip but everytime you go to swing the mainspring housing in, the top pin starts to slide out???

If thats the case, push the pin all the way through the slide, put a mag in, pull the trigger, now point the gun muzzle in the air so that the little dingleberry thats attached to the hammer is now hanging out in the middle of no where. Now swing the mainspring housing into the grip assembly and you should be good to go.

I'm gonna try to make a video right now b/c I don't feel like doing studio work.

M

I apologize that this is taking so long. Apparently technology is so freaking stupid that I can't just plug my phone in and grab a file, noooo you gotta do all this extra stuff. I am trying to email it to myself to see if I can get it off my phone that way.

M

Nice video, a tri pod would've helped. Maybe someone could've taped you assembling that piece of crap Ruger! Love you babe!

lmao, I think I have vertigo now.

On a side note, thanks Matt....my ambian prescription ran out, so I watched this last night....put me right to sleep! Thanks bud! :teasing-tease: