Springfield1911

Shore shot

They are good guys at Shore Shot and will search for a gun if they don't have it in stock. I usually give them a chance to find a gun I want. Often times their price is very close to the best I can find on the internet, so I order it with them and avoid the $35 transfer fee. Lakewood only has a 3% sales tax since it's a BID town.

Just don't talk to Lance at Shore Shot. He may convince you to buy a piston driven super expensive AR.

+1 what Lunker said ans Maks makes a great point too. Since the two shops are minutes apart, you might as well check out the selection and prices at both. I have bought from both places but as a member at Shore Shot, I can call on the phone, get a price and they will order the gun for me. When I ordered from Brick, they required a CC and charged it right away, long before the gun came in. Actually, they could not even get my first choice and offered to get me something else, which worked out OK for me.

+2 For Shore Shot. BEST GUN SHOP IN MONMOUTH COUNTY HANDS DOWN! They are also runnning a sale today on certain guns, mags, and accs. Saw a brand new sig 239 40 with NS for $635 with 2 mags. They are only doing PIF on sale items. Im going back now that I just check my credit card balance. See ya there and dont buy my GUN!!!

do you want to hear about the other gunshop I visited. Dicks finally has 45acp 63 or something for 100. good thing i reload. Saw a couple old rifles over at the armory. Bought a 870 express tactical at dicks also. And the pits are cold and wet at cj. Im actually a telemarketer. Let me get your number and Ill give you a call.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much"

Lighten up. It was a fair question. If you review my posts, you'll see I have nothing but good things to say about the guys at Shore Shot. How we differ is that you will see me post about other topics as well. I'm sure you are who and what you say you are, but any fair-minded person could be forgiven for looking at the evidence (i.e. a dozen posts in total, all positive reviews about SS) and concluding that we had a shill in our midst.

And how could I be posting if I worked there? They have an hour long wait.. thats why i went out to CJ. Yes I am a member. Yes I am a proud one. Last time I asked Andy he said they dont even read these msg boards bc they are ran by BA.

Run by BA? I shoot there because they have always treated me right. Same with others on the board. They also let us have weekly shoots and do not charge the first couple of times for a new shooter. They work with us for everyones benefit. I have had a couple experiences with SS quite a few years ago and was not impressed and have not been back since. With a statement like BA runs the board with out ever hearing from him is ignorant and makes me think I am not missing much and still correct in my assessment.

Maksim who runs the board has payed compliments to SS as have a lot of our members. I keep reading good things about it as well. As I wrote it has been a while since I have been in there and I do not trash them on here. Sounds like someone has some issues.

+2 For Shore Shot. BEST GUN SHOP IN MONMOUTH COUNTY HANDS DOWN! They are also runnning a sale today on certain guns, mags, and accs. Saw a brand new sig 239 40 with NS for $635 with 2 mags. They are only doing PIF on sale items. Im going back now that I just check my credit card balance. See ya there and dont buy my GUN!!!

Lakewood is in Ocean County.

Two last observations from me.

1. Brick Armory is a sponsor on this forum, not an owner. EVERY forum needs sponsors and EVERY forum keeps their sponsors by recommending that it's members support the sponsors so the sponsors will continue to sponsor the forum. It is just good business. Would is be a good idea for Shore Shot to become a sponsor here, absolutely! But I thing there is too much animosity between BA and SS for them to coexists on any common front.

2. If anyone believes that Shore Shot does not read this forum, they are naive. It would be foolish for them to stick their heads in the sand and ignore this forum. They have a computer on the counter and can browse the web whenever they want. While they probably do not obsess over it, I am pretty sure they would keep up to date.

I still think we in Mon & Ocean & Burlington county are the luckiest gun nut...er enthusiasts in NJ. With the two Lakewood places which shall remain nameless :) , CJRPC, Ft. Dix, Monmouth RPC, Assunpink & Colliers Mills and Manchester WMA, there are a few places to shoot. There is also a small range/club on Horicon Rd. in Manchester, that I keep forgetting about, and mean to stop there one day. Also have the whole range of firearms related sales & merchandise, from huge retail Dicks in two locations, to the Bobbsey Twins in Lakewood, to mom & pop shops (Cyrus and Jax Sportsmans Shack), to nearby friendly & sometimes grouchy ole FFL holders that are sponsors here. The friendly non grouchy ones are sponsors & well regarded, I mean!!! :mrgreen:

I don't know, I have been by it 500 times going between Ft. Dix and Lakehurst, it is on the westbound side of Horicon Ave. Between 539 and Beckerville Rd. Check Google maps, it look like a long-ish clearing near the road. Looks unoccupied every time I have been by, I think it is a private club.

I don't know, I have been by it 500 times going between Ft. Dix and Lakehurst, it is on the westbound side of Horicon Ave. Between 539 and Beckerville Rd. Check Google maps, it look like a long-ish clearing near the road. Looks unoccupied every time I have been by, I think it is a private club.

Not Manchester WMA, right?

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=fire ... 1&t=h&z=15

Two last observations from me.

1. Brick Armory is a sponsor on this forum, not an owner. EVERY forum needs sponsors and EVERY sponsor keeps their sponsors by recommending that it's members support the sponsors so the sponsors will continue to sponsor the forum. It is just good business. Would is be a good idea for Shore Shot to become a sponsor here, absolutely! But I thing there is too much animosity between BA and SS for them to coexists on any common front.

2. If anyone believes that Shore Shot does not read this forum, they are naive. It would be foolish for them to stick their heads in the sand and ignore this forum. They have a computer on the counter and can browse the web whenever they want. While they probably do not obsess over it, I am pretty sure they would keep up to date.

Well put John

Not Manchester WMA, right?

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=fire ... 1&t=h&z=15

No, but shoot a straight line up from the center of the racetrack looking thing, toward the NW and where it crosses Horicon, that clearing there, just east of the marker on Horicon,on the North side of the road

wow... hey rhino_chaser.. next time your in Im going to give you a free membership. Just call and ask for Kyle. Thanks for all the support. Just getting onto the site. In my free time I will try to help people with any questions with guns, laws, ect. Anything anyone needs help with. Thats how we run our shop catering to the am's and pro's.

wow... hey rhino_chaser.. next time your in Im going to give you a free membership. Just call and ask for Kyle. Thanks for all the support. Just getting onto the site. In my free time I will try to help people with any questions with guns, laws, ect. Anything anyone needs help with. Thats how we run our shop catering to the am's and pro's.

As I have expressed to Kyle, we welcome the opportunity to have ShoreShot become a vendor and a support of NJGF.