Springfield1911

Shore shot

rifle is limited to shooting 22lr or .223 frangable. I think shotgun needs to be slugs.

They allow buckshot and slug there for shotgun. Damn .223 frangible is too expensive to even bother shooting indoors...

I was up passing through the Lakewood area on a recent business trip i decided try out these ranges for the first time.. On my way up north I stopped at SS and on the way back home 3 days later I tried out BA. As both places had friendly staff, SS had a better selection of "gun stuff" for retail. Also between the two the discount that SS offers is half price of BA....So Thank You for that offer for the forum members...The discount is what wins my business with them.

Sorry as I do not check the forum as much as I should. We are extremely busy down here and I am usually dealing with 3-D customers. To deal with the issue about the not being able to use the other lane, I was not here so I really dont know the details of the event. With that being said Sat's and Sun's have been extremely busy. Im talking about an 1hr to 1hr and a half wait to get on the range. I dont know if people where about to be coming out or not. Also the problem we have a lot is that when two friends are out on two lanes a majority of the time is spent watching each other and leaving a lane not being fully used while people continue to wait. I am sorry that this might have turned you off and I will be talking to Matt about it. If youd inbox me your address I will send you out two free passes to reimburse you and let you give us another try. If you come down on the weekdays we are a lot more leniant but we are just trying to make the range move as smoothly as possible. But once again I was not there and do not know what actually happened.

+1

This is how you run a business. Kudos to you, Kyle.

I got signed up at Shore Shot yesterday. Pretty painless, except that they had a nice little CZ75 in the case and a 10mm Dan Wesson Valor. Luckily I don't have a pistol permit on me or I might have bought it :p . I'll have to suffer through with my P226 I guess :D . I'd have a hard time choosing between a Ruger gp100 or the CZ anyway, so its just as well. I don't need to spend the money right now.

I used to go to "that other place", but after they jerked me around on my sig purchase I never went back after my membership expire feb of 2010. Then I mangled my shoulder and couldn't aim properly anyway.