Wolfy

Pineland Sporting goods

Honestly I think I am done dealing with any NJ vendors period.

The prices here boarder on the ridiculous for almost everything. The only

place you can buy ammo for a half way decent price is Dick's, firearms are way cheaper

off the net even with shipping and transfer. These guy's are really going to have a rude awakening

when the one gun a month bill hit's and sales slow even more. They have had it to good with panic

and uneducated shoppers for the last 6 months. Those kinds of buyers are rarely return customers

and the panic has worn off in all others states except for this crappy one.

These guy's are really going to have a rude awakening

when the one gun a month bill hit's and sales slow even more. They have had it to good with panic

and uneducated shoppers for the last 6 months.

Yes, they have. I'm not sure they understand the implications of this yet as they probably feel that OGAM really will impact only one or two regular customers who are in the 'collector' category. For the most part, the shops I have dealt with did not resort to such gouging. The fact remains though that I try to patronize the little guy (except for ammo). I feel that I get better service and more personal attention.

Honestly I think I am done dealing with any NJ vendors period.

The prices here boarder on the ridiculous for almost everything. The only

place you can buy ammo for a half way decent price is Dick's, firearms are way cheaper

off the net even with shipping and transfer. These guy's are really going to have a rude awakening

and uneducated shoppers for the last 6 months. Those kinds of buyers are rarely return customers

and the panic has worn off in all others states except for this crappy one.

Try using the firearms request on this site. I have gotten very good pricing from forum Vendors. (Thanks Vinny)

Recently, I have gotten the same or less cost than the online guys from the local guy.

Called them today looking for primers and he said he has large pistol in stock.

$70 for 1K

$70 per 1K is crazy. I am in Anchorage, AK right now. Just went to Sportsman's Warehouse and they were around $40 per 1K in stock for all sizes.