Chad

Here we go...

Wow! Seems like just last week when we saw your wife......oh, wait a minute, it was. Double Wow! Congrats to you both - even though she's doing all the work.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Thanks for the wishes everyone! Mom and Baby are both doing great, Lyla Brooke was born at 2:58 pm weighing 7 LBS 2 OZ . It was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced.

Dan: We know Matt is a dead beat dad...did you really expect him to show up??? hahaa

Chris: NOOOO I wanted to take the tahoe but I was told I was not allowed. :roll:

Bob: Lets face it, I am the one doing all the work here, not her. Wait, she's now an official NJGF member so she may see this...so...

Bob: You are right, she did all the work and she was amazing, such a trooper! ;)

All babies look the same to me, but here is a pic anyway.

Thanks again everyone for the warm wishes.

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Chad, the baby looks amazing! We all are so happy for you guys but don't worry, in about 18 years you will be able to get all the sleep you want, when she is at College. And can you believe it? This topic even got Anastasia to post!

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Chad, the baby looks amazing! We all are so happy for you guys but don't worry, in about 18 years you will be able to get all the sleep you want, when she is at College. And can you believe it? This topic even got Anastasia to post!

Congrats Chad, but forget about sleep FOREVER!

OK, maybe I have to rethink that? Since I have a son, I rarely had to worry about him. Perhaps it's a girl thing? They might present more things to worry about :o

My philosophy is raise them right, teach them responsibility and respect and give them a good education. That's all you can do?

I dunno guys, she does kind of look like me :)

And Chad nice going with the middle name, you sure do know how to sucker a guy into getting free gunsmithing work done :)

Congratulations once again, and just in time for the baby's first Christmas :)