Sign in to follow this  
tony357

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VID, ABSOLUTLY TERRIFYING.

What I wouldn't do to have 5 minutes in one of those rooms filled with buckets of guns lol......On a serious note. This scares me. I am just getting into guns and I really enjoy them. I am 22 years old now, I hope this crap wont be happening by time I am 30.

What do you guys expect? That was in England. That is the same place and reason why the founding fathers made rule number 2 in the first place; because they knew that the government over there wanted to do that a long time ago. The Police also don't have guns there either...

People don't realize how close the US is to having this happen to us.

Our constitution specifically states we have a right to "bear" arms. Though some states (NJ / CA / MA) dispute what bear actually means, there have been numerous rulings that the government cannot just take guns from your homes. Don't you think your being a little paranoid? Bust out the tin foil hat?

lol, specOps I think you really have to consider how far we have come... think about the past and compare it to now... Then re-ask yourself that question.

by the way, to contradict your argument,

"there have been numerous rulings that the government cannot just take guns from your homes."

People don't realize how close the US is to having this happen to us.

Our constitution specifically states we have a right to "bear" arms. Though some states (NJ / CA / MA) dispute what bear actually means, there have been numerous rulings that the government cannot just take guns from your homes. Don't you think your being a little paranoid? Bust out the tin foil hat?

You might want to ask yourself these same questions my friend.

Either you weren't living when Clinton was in office, or you dug yourself a hole so deep that you just broke out of that hole to see light again. Anytime a Government tells you, you can't own a certain gun, is their first step is telling you that you can't own ANY gun.

If you think that just because the Constitution says we have the right to bear arms, that our Government won't take them away. Sir I advise you to go to the nearest hospital and get help because you are going to need it when that day comes around because you will be in the utmost shock of your life.

like the post says. Join the NRA!! I will be getting a life time membership soon. If a nationwide ban on guns does happen it will be a sad day for America. I like to believe we have enough gun owners and pro gun organizations to make our voices heard. Next they will be listening in on your phone calls and detaining you for 48 hours without a reason...O wait, They do that already. :?

I don't know if it could happen, a nation-wide ban that is. I don't know what oath LEOs take (I'm not knocking on LEOs, I simply don't know ;) ), but people in the military swear to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America, and lawful orders of the officers appointed over them-- and the Commander-in-Chief. Seeing how a nation-wide ban would be un-Constitutional, any utilization of military-type would be an unlawful order, and can be discarded without punishment.

I'm sure bureaucracy would rear its ugly head, but it states explicitly that we swear an oath to the Constitution before anything else; and I simply don't see a way any politics could deter otherwise.

True, I do not see them having a nation wide ban. I can see them adding new rules to gun ownership. I can just see it now..................

1) You cannot own a gun if you have kids in the house.

2) You cannot own a gun if you live within 25 miles of a school

3) You cannot own a gun if you have less then 20/20 vision.

4) You cannot own a gun unless you complete 30 days of fire arms safty training.

5) You cannot own a gun if you are reading this right now.