tony357

Put the magwell and grips on the bling bling..

I'd finish that off with 0000 paper then white rouge for that complete mirror bling! Did you see my S&W500? ( I still don't know how to make my pictures smaller so that I could post pics of toys! If someone could help me out send me a pm thanks)

Open the picture in Paint. Click the "Image" toolbar on top of the program, Click "Sketch/Skew", type in your desired percentage, make them the same number so it stays proportional. Hit "OK". "File", "Save".

50% / 50% makes the image half the size. You can also make it larger by going above 100% but it will be pixelated and blurry.

Paint also downsizes the file so it is faster to load on the internet but decreases the detail a little. It's good to use for internet images.

I'd finish that off with 0000 paper then white rouge for that complete mirror bling! Did you see my S&W500? ( I still don't know how to make my pictures smaller so that I could post pics of toys! If someone could help me out send me a pm thanks)

Open the picture in Paint. Click the "Image" toolbar on top of the program, Click "Sketch/Skew", type in your desired percentage, make them the same number so it stays proportional. Hit "OK". "File", "Save".

50% / 50% makes the image half the size. You can also make it larger by going above 100% but it will be pixelated and blurry.

Paint also downsizes the file so it is faster to load on the internet but decreases the detail a little. It's good to use for internet images.

I found the same to be true. I use irfanview now.