Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

Next Sig demo at Bullet Hole

I'd be very appreciative if anyone could tell me when the next Sig Sauer demo will be at the Bullet Hole. I think the 226 is my next purchase but I'd like to see the ease of stripping it, and I'd like to put some lead down range. ;)

I got a 226Rail in January. It came with two 15-round magazines in 9mm standard. That's the maximum allowed in NJ anyway. I put a Hogue grip on it which improves the feel and comfort quite a bit for only $16. I ran it with some white gun lube for a while and switched to Slide Glide from Enos and it noticeably reduced felt recoil which improved follow-up shots slightly.

I liked the Sig 226 so much that I also got a Sig 1911 stainless last month. It's just a good!

I wonder if they'd send me 4 15 rd clips instead of the 20 rd in 9mm

Any purchases from Sig go to a dealer, then the buyer. SIG does not sell the buyer anything, the dealer does. As such the dealer isn't going to sell something not NJ compliant.

Even when the purchase is bought directly from SIG as in the case of a LE sale, the actual delivery is through an area FFL. SIG does not sell directly to anyone outside of a LE agency or sholesaler/dealer.

I wonder if they'd send me 4 15 rd clips instead of the 20 rd in 9mm

Any purchases from Sig go to a dealer, then the buyer. SIG does not sell the buyer anything, the dealer does. As such the dealer isn't going to sell something not NJ compliant.

Even when the purchase is bought directly from SIG as in the case of a LE sale, the actual delivery is through an area FFL. SIG does not sell directly to anyone outside of a LE agency or sholesaler/dealer.

What I meant was if they'd swap them out for compliant magazines at the request of the dealer. The words sometimes get misinterpreted from my brain to my keyboard. :)