Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Okay Chris, hope to see you and your new pistol (which you haven't said what it is or posted pics) there!

Don't forget everyone, it's the 22nd. This Tuesday at 7pm.

The front sight broke already. :roll: I was shooting nice group at 7-10 yards after I got it sighted in. I should be there Tuesday. Trying to get a replacement sight. Well the #2 height sight is on back order. If anyone(cough cough Rick) doesn't use the #2 sight I'd be willing to buy or trade ammo (or brass ;) ) for it. :D

Okay Chris, hope to see you and your new pistol (which you haven't said what it is or posted pics) there!

Don't forget everyone, it's the 22nd. This Tuesday at 7pm.

The front sight broke already. :roll: I was shooting nice group at 7-10 yards after I got it sighted in. I should be there Tuesday. Trying to get a replacement sight. Well the #2 height sight is on back order. If anyone(cough cough Rick) doesn't use the #2 sight I'd be willing to buy or trade ammo (or brass ;) ) for it. :D

Is the #2 sight the one that is stock? If it is, mine is missing the dot also. I just put the other sight in to use the gun. I didn't get the other one replaced.

Is the #2 sight the one that is stock? If it is, mine is missing the dot also. I just put the other sight in to use the gun. I didn't get the other one replaced.

I'm pretty sure mine had the 3 in it when I got it. It was shooting low I believe.

Bringin a few nines if anyone cares.

Definitely. Whatcha got? I'll be trying them on for size :)

SR9, G19, Px4

What no 92FS? It's looking good for tomorrow. The Walther is back in action. It'll be there.

ill grace the hole with my presence again. 4 pistols.

thank the lord!

Chris, I'll bring the 92 if you want to blast with it.

Sweeet. I'll be there. I'm bring the Glock and the Walther. Maybe the S&W as well. Any chance of you being on time Ray? :lol:

ill grace the hole with my presence again. 4 pistols.

thank the lord!

Chris, I'll bring the 92 if you want to blast with it.

Sweeet. I'll be there. I'm bring the Glock and the Walther. Maybe the S&W as well. Any chance of you being on time Ray? :lol:

Yes, I'll be there on time.

ImperialFish, Sparticus99 GeorgeMC, Caine and the rest that can't make it. Hope to see you knuckle heads next time.

ImperialFish, Sparticus99 GeorgeMC, Caine and the rest that can't make it. Hope to see you knuckle heads next time.

I hope so too! Sitting here waiting for other people to get sh*t done, so I can get started on the stuff I need to do.

Have fun tonight guys