Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

MAC machine, my friend. or write urself a check & take out the $$ earlier in the day.

That's fine and dandy if there's money in the bank, but that's not always the case. LOL

Dude, you don't have 15 bucks? And if I get a group rate, it'll be like 12.

$15 every other week I can manage. No other hidden fees like an initiation or membership fee, right?

It seems like I never get the same price at BH when I'm there. I thought it was $12 for handguns, $17 for rifle/shotgun per hour. I guess it depends on who rings you up.

Directions from website:

From the NJ Turnpike:

Exit 14A on the NJ Turnpike (Bayonne Exit). Take Avenue E to 16th Street. Make a right on 16th Street. Go through three traffic lights to 16th Street Park. As you enter 16th Street park, you will see the 16th Street Fire House on the left and the Bayonne Municipal Pool on the right. Continue until the road bends left. Park your car near the basketball courts. The range is on your right hand side.

Actually, the range is right next to the basketball court!

I can't find the address but this is what they have on the website:

16th Street (between Ave. A and the Bay)

Bayonne, New Jersey 07002

Gotta get GPS coordinates of the place.

skyline dr - 287n - 208s - 20s - 21s =da hood!

id take 287- 208 - 4 - 17 - 80 - NJTPKE to go to Bayonne. BH dont deserve my $$.

i would drive to china (n back) to shoot my gun. just ask Tony, Luis & Bry@n.

Man, you're coming from Hawthorne NY! Then I again, I drove all the way to Ready, AIM, FIRE in PA to just rent and try some handguns!

Man, you're coming from Hawthorne NY! Then I again, I drove all the way to Ready, AIM, FIRE in PA to just rent and try some handguns!

I live in Hawthorne NJ, not NY. I work in Ringwood til 7, aka the sticks. -full blown redneck country!

Alex, you might be better off going 287 to 23 to 46 to 3 to 21. The only bottle neck is 46. The rest is usually clear.

Not really... Rt 3 has been a mess since Sept till you get to 21. It moves.. but it's slow.. most mornings i'm lucky to hit 20mph till I pass 21.. and on the way back home I see all the lights heading east on 3 while I'm crawling in traffic heading west on 3.

I have never been charged the same price for a lane in the Bullet Hole. The price seems to always change. There are many ways to get to Bayonne from the north, so I'm not gonna start that battle. Just get your @ss here next Tuesday!

• Like 1

Okay, just talked to the guy in charge at the Bayonne Range. We could do a Wednesday night and have the whole range to ourselves! It would be one fee for the whole group, but I need enough guys to say yes and be committed. It'll be cheaper if more go, so If it's only 3 guys paying it's not gonna be worth it.

Okay, just talked to the guy in charge at the Bayonne Range. We could do a Wednesday night and have the whole range to ourselves! It would be one fee for the whole group, but I need enough guys to say yes and be committed. It'll be cheaper if more go, so If it's only 3 guys paying it's not gonna be worth it.

In for any Wednesday night ( i work in JC ). I can take my Henry 22 Lever action without a problem from what i read on the website

are you talking wed. the 24th, day before thanksgiving? im probably in. let us know of the price.

Oops, didn't know it was that day. Maybe we'll start the following Wednesday?

I'm confused. Anyway, I'm this for this Tuesday (Nov.16) or Wednesday (Nov.17) or next week. But since everyone might be busy since it's Thanksgiving, then I can do anytime in December but December 8, wife's birthday.

Thanks for doing the research Ray!

I think will stick with Tuesday the 23rd and I'll work on this after we find out if:

1. You guys wanna stay at the Bayonne range, or move back to the Bullet Hole

2. If we can get the Wednesday group meet by ourselves