Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Bob, for your wife a 3 or 4 in 38 special would be perfect. Easy to load and unload, low recoil and simple to use. Those 380s are nice but are hard to shoot, plus the recoil is more than you think.

As for the Bi-weekly meetup, I'd have no problem making the date for a Friday. It might even get the guys who can only come on the weekends to come out that night.

hey guys new here just got my permits, im very interested in trying out some different caliber guns before i purchase and would like to know when is the next bullet hole meet, looking foward to meeting some of you, been lurking around here since i applied for my permits back in october, by the way cool site...

Bob, for your wife a 3 or 4 in 38 special would be perfect. Easy to load and unload, low recoil and simple to use. Those 380s are nice but are hard to shoot, plus the recoil is more than you think.

As for the Bi-weekly meetup, I'd have no problem making the date for a Friday. It might even get the guys who can only come on the weekends to come out that night.

Ray-Excellent advise. J-frame size is great for a woman with smaller hands and weight if a 3 or 4 inch barrel is decent. K frame if she can handle a little more size. An old defense load was 147gr HBWC loaded upside down at about 900fps. Little recoil and expandamundo!

Back on topic- No BH for me Thursday- Going to Cabela's

Danno we could do like 630 if you want??

Buh I sure wish I had my guns with me, even just my .22 so I could practice DAMMIT!!

Matt, I'll bring something for you to shoot. What caliber do you want to use?

7 pm Thursday!

Bobtimmons

pronoun

caine

?matt6669

?david8613

CRUD I forgot I work till 8:30 on Thursdays :( Sorry guys. My hours change like weekly @_@. I'll keep my eye on this thread, hopefully everything aligns sometime soon.. BTW MY PERMITS ARE IN WAHHHH I might try to get to BH Friday night.

7 pm Thursday!

Bobtimmons

pronoun

caine

?matt6669

?david8613

CRUD I forgot I work till 8:30 on Thursdays :( Sorry guys. My hours change like weekly @_@. I'll keep my eye on this thread, hopefully everything aligns sometime soon.. BTW MY PERMITS ARE IN WAHHHH I might try to get to BH Friday night.

scratch out "pronoun", add in "ianargent"

I got the handguns and ammo packed so I can grab everything when I get home and run back out. So, barring crazy traffic getting back home or anything crazy happening at work, I'm hoping to be there by 7:15ish.

And I was gonna bring the pink Walther P22 just for you...

No worries. He can play with the pink snubbie on Saturday. If his gurly hands can stand the massive recoil.

Had fun tonight. BH was, as usual, crowded :) Got there at 7 and there were only 2 bays open. I, as usual, have the situational awareness of a rock and didn't notice the guy 2 bays down from me wearing the NJGF tshirt. About 10-15 minutes later I hear a commotion behind me, turn around, and there's RayRay in his NJGF shirt :) This is also when I see the other guy with the NJGF tshirt.. it's none other than BobTimmons! :lol: About half an hour later Ian and his wife walked in. There were no bays open for them, so Ray offered to share his :clap:

Had a hard time getting to talk to everyone cuz we were scattered all over the range... and anyone that knows me knows I'm not exactly a chatter box anyway. But it was great meeting everyone and putting faces to names.

I had a cr@ppy day at work, so getting to shoot was exactly what I needed. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Ray and hopefully we'll have a bigger turn out next time

I'm glad y'all got me off my ass and onto the firing range. Ray, thanks for sharing your lane and letting me try out that revolver; and sorry about my Glock biting...

Next time I'll try and bring a couple of the more interesting targets I've picked up.

http://mrcompletely.blogspot.com/ is the blogger that organizes the e-postal matches I shoot; while we're in winter hiatus right now you can look at his archives to see some of the more interesting challenges. They're usually hosted by another gun blogger to whom Mr. Completely links; it's a good way to check out some interesting blogs.

Yo Yo Yo, nice to see some of my peeps last night! Where gonna make this a regular thing, so get used to it. We are gonna put the Brick Armory boys to shame! Hay, how about a challenge? BA verses BH! Tim? Whatcha think?

Pete (Caine), thanks for letting me finally shoot the greatest handgun ever made, GLOCK! And the other, more comfortable, more natural pointing, more accurate M&P.

Bob (bobtimmons), the Beretta looks good with those grips. And nice AR, maybe next time I'll bring mine.

Jonathan and Joanne? (ianargent), I like that Glock but it's made for a righty. Alot guys wouldn't bring their significant others if they shoot better than them, but you didn't care and came along anyway and got embarassed! Right on bro.

2 weeks till the next one, see you guys there.