Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

We are gonna put the Brick Armory boys to shame! Hay, how about a challenge? BA verses BH! Tim? Whatcha think?

I will even let you pick the guns and rules Ray, so you can think you stand a chance. :o

I don't want to toot my own horn but, TOOT TOOT! It's on homie!

Tim gets Ray's Charter Arms Southpaw.

Ray gets Tammy's XD with the trigger job.

Distance = 10 yards

:D:D:D

That's it? I get a crappy left handed gun and Ray gets a finely tuned piece of mechanical precision. At least add a blindfold to me or something to make it fair for Ray. :D

Second, didn't I outshot YOU with your own 380?

1) In your mind.

2) You've been shooting how long Ray?

3) I've been at this less than 12 months - I think I should get some noob credit.

4) It's hard to argue with a guy that expends 5 12ga cases on one poor clay. :|

4) It's hard to argue with a guy that expends 5 12ga cases on one poor clay. :|

But you gotta admit - it's fun to watch :lol:

I think you two are confusing things. I keep shooting at a clay until I hit it, it falls the ground, or I run dry. Most, MOST of the time it falls on the first shoot. The few times I miss I'll hit it with a quick second shoot. The rare once every 50 shoots I'll miss the second and that makes me mad and I'll keep shootin! Check the video from the Cherry Ridge meet-up, my first shoot usually does it.

Tim, YOUR MINE!

Well gentlemen (and ladies), thank you all for your service to this country. Count me in for the next Thursday shoot. I'll be at the BH this Thursday with the S&W 22A and the Glock 22 w/ Lone Wolf 9mm if anyone wants to meet up. Especially if you have a Sig 226 SA/DA for me to shoot. :D

Not this Thursday, next Thursday. 7 pm

Sounds good. 2/4 @ 7pm Hopefully I'll have a NJ Gun Forums T-shirt by then. :D

I'm going earlier this Thursday. Probably at 2pm. I like when it's empty so I can get port 1 and avoid being a brass catcher for the guy next to me.

Next meetup is 2/4 (this Thurs) at 7pm.

Last time I went on a Thurs it was pretty empty at 6pm, got somewhat busier at 7.

Good chance I'll be early; 5:30 or 6pm-ish. I often have OT after 7pm and, in this economy, can't justify not advantage of it :mrgreen:

Next meetup is 2/4 (this Thurs) at 7pm.

Last time I went on a Thurs it was pretty empty at 6pm, got somewhat busier at 7.

Good chance I'll be early; 5:30 or 6pm-ish. I often have OT after 7pm and, in this economy, can't justify not advantage of it :mrgreen:

Thanks Bobby, anyone else going other than me and bob?

I'm out, Thursdays don't work with me during the school year now.

With my school schedule I doubt I'll be shooting at BH as theres not a day before or after that I'm home and driving in the hood of Newark with guns in my trunk doesn't sound like fun!