Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN

Gee, ok, I guess since you posted this you agree with it? Our troops were sent to Iraq to kill innocent people? The enemy is here, huh, not those there that have killed American contractors and troops? If you think it's so bad here, why don't you pack your stuff up and move there? I'll pay for your one-way ticket.

Gee, ok, I guess since you posted this you agree with it? Our troops were sent to Iraq to kill innocent people? The enemy is here, huh, not those there that have killed American contractors and troops? If you think it's so bad here, why don't you pack your stuff up and move there? I'll pay for your one-way ticket.

I don't agree with this I just received an E-Mail and I post it. I have no intention of moving anywhere I'm fine where I'm. Sorry If It bother you. Even if you don't agree with it keep an open mind. I don't like Obama politics, should we all move out?

For the troops that are involved in the mess, there is no doubt that they are focused on the mission. However, I agree that after the dust settles for the warriors, it is quite conflicting. There may be some that have no doubt in their mind that the mission is just. However, for others, while they may feel obligated to stand by their past convictions because of the "brotherhood" they were a part of for a period in time, it is only human to dissect and analyze the situation.

I support my country and would "bleed on that flag," but the people who run this country are slowly degrading it.

Another bone to pick, while a little off-topic, is how the Republicans are claiming that the Tea Party is their movement. Maybe most people feel that way, but I've always felt that the Tea Party organization was a grassroot campaign free of political boundaries. I've always felt that it was a vessel for the voice of the American people/patriots-- not some political party that is no better then its opposition. If the Tea Party is sucked into the Republican party, ugh, another waste.

Edited to stay on topic, and not to be so crass.

I don't agree with this I just received an E-Mail and I post it. I have no intention of moving anywhere I'm fine where I'm. Sorry If It bother you. Even if you don't agree with it keep an open mind. I don't like Obama politics, should we all move out?

Sorry Blackfox, I misunderstood your feelings on the subject I guess. People can disagree with the war, but when they start preaching the crap about our troops are dying for oil and for the greed of corporations, it disgusts me. Look at all the cheap oil we've been stealing from the Iraqis. Most of the time those people are the ones who care the least about our troops.

We are not a perfect country, but I believe we do more good (Haiti earthquake, Indonesian tsunami), then we do bad in the world.

This guy is entitled to his opinion, and I know many who share similar views, similar experiences, and similar daily, internal struggles that may drive some men mad. But, call me old school; this is a matter you discuss amongst your circle, your "band of brothers."

You can't change the rules of the game. All you can do is learn the rules and use it to your advantage. If you don't like the direction where this country is going, there are actually places within the United States you can live relatively free from the perceived "societal madness."

Do you think speeches like this will change anything? The only thing he can do as an individual is teach his kids what his rights and wrongs are. Ultimately, I think he should have kept his mouth shut. Go tell that speech to the proud mother and father of the serviceman who died fighting for this country, "right or wrong."

Nothing new in this speech by disgruntled war veteran. Same key words like "imperialism", "racist", "oppressive", "big business", "billionaires", stuff they were saying about Vietnam in the 60s. There will always be people like this trying to make us the bad guy.