Yesterday - had a FEDEX delivery coming that I needed to be able to ship to one of our customers. It was going to be delivered Thursday but was delayed to Friday. Got a notice Friday morning that it was on the truck for delivery. Late in the afternoon, my wife said "there goes the FEDEX truck as it drove past without stopping. 10 minutes later the status changed to delayed again. I'm sure the driver already put in a long day and probably had to get to his daughter's birthday celebration. I don't blame the driver. I even understand why FEDEX can't keep up right now. But, at least, give us realistic delivery estimates. They certainly track enough data to know days ahead if there is a 10% chance of your package making it on Friday or a 90% chance. Just share the info and I'll plan around it.
The new one arrives Monday. I'll run it for a few days just to make sure it's solid. I want this new one for my trip to FL.
It's still works great and was the latest or close to the latest firmware with junk fighter and all that. I'll let you know.