Maksim

2-3-10 Fort dix?

Damn self employed people :deadhorse:

Your not kidding! Why to rub it in for all of us workin class bums! :lol: Wish I could take a sick day but the other manager has the day off already. Maybe next week though.

Dix is best for people with long guns correct? I am still trying to get my shotguns cleaned and any parts replaced they may need to be. Is it worth me going with just handguns or wait till the shotguns are ready? Or buy a 12ga pump shotgun like I want to and take that! :pray:

-Scott

Scott: You absolutely MUST purchase that 12 Ga. pump .... or you can not go. :) (just trying to push you to get it! lol)

Kidding aside, Dix has a separate pistol range which is right next to the rifle range. The pistol range is 50? Yds, and the rifle range is 200 yds. You MAY ALSO shoot pistol on the rifle range. So, I guess it is geared more towards long guns, but plenty of people shoot pistol there as well. I personally don't but that is because I enjoy rifle shooting over pistol shooting.

Thanks for the push Chad! :mrgreen: If it was up to me I would have it already but I want to make sure the wife doesnt need the money for something first. I am up 4 guns to her "nothing for herself" purchases and I did get my Glock just a couple weeks ago. We will see.

-Scott

Chris, I really don't think the Mosin kick is all that bad, I just figure I could use any help to try and improve my shots. I also ordered the trigger creep spring. The weekday shoots are nice because, as Chad said, it isn't crowded.

Ha Ha. I just enjoy challenging people's manhood. :)

I wouldn't mind a rubber buttpad (for the rifle). The trigger creep spring sounds like a great idea. Maybe it's cut down on that 10MOA for me.

Chris, I really don't think the Mosin kick is all that bad, I just figure I could use any help to try and improve my shots. I also ordered the trigger creep spring. The weekday shoots are nice because, as Chad said, it isn't crowded.