Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

Cabela's

Just added Cabela's to the NJGF Shopping partners. If you are shopping at Cabela's through the link/banner below, NJGF does receive a small portion. Will keep this section with coupons and promo's as they come.

tplimage?lid=41000000010720955&pubid=21000000000252298

Feb 9 - 16th $5 shipping on orders of $150 or more. Click Banner Above and use Promo code 2XFLAT

Tula/Wolf 223 Seems like a very hot deal still. $114.99 for 500 rounds in 1 Dry Storage Box, or 1,000 rounds for $214.99 and 2 storage boxes

Federal Bulk 22Lr 36gr for $84.99 in a dry storage box... thatis about $21 a brick for good 22lr and free storage box.

Placed an order Nov 17th. I finally got it on Nov 29th. I sent an email to customer service the 24th to find out why they didn't ship it till the 23rd and still haven't gotten a response.

-1 Cabelas.

Last year I ordered 4 cases of primers. Ordered in April,(2009) received them in August (2010). It took a little while, but I got the order.

I will give them a +1 because when no one had primers (winchester small rifle) they at least were kind enough to remind me that they were trying to get them and offered me replacements if I wanted.

FWIW, I also waited the same amount of time for primers from PV.

Over a year wait?! That would piss me off to no end!

I had some primers (enough to last me a year to shoot matches)but I needed more. I ordered from Cabelas and PV days apart, and I received the primers days apart over a year later. I could have had primers with no problem, but I wanted Winchester small rifle. So I waited until my back orders came in. Today you can usually get what you need without much delay. Win small rifle is in stock, but Win small pistol comes and goes. Luckily I got a case a few weeks ago.