Sign in to follow this  
Pew Pew Plates

Are employers mailed a questionair for pistol permits?

As the title asks. Applied for my first pistol permit (have FID already) and my 2 personal references recieved and returned the paper long ago. My employer (whom is also my father, so I know its not a BS answer) hasnt gotten anything. Did something go wrong or do they not send anything?

As the title asks. Applied for my first pistol permit (have FID already) and my 2 personal references recieved and returned the paper long ago. My employer (whom is also my father, so I know its not a BS answer) hasnt gotten anything. Did something go wrong or do they not send anything?

It depends on your PD.

It depends on your PD.

Yep, my employer didn't receive anything either. I guess the type referances you have also help. I had a retired PO and a retired well known buisness owner as my referances.

why don't they just issue everyone a FID card when they are born, then when they do something to lose their gun rights have the judge take it away or if they are found mentally unable have the DR take it away. that would cut out on alot of the BS, I mean hell LEO's have enough to deal with.