Chad

AGGRAVATED? Vent here!

lol Keith...it doesn't make a difference if she is here or halfway across the country, I still don't get any. :doh:

LOL. Well, I guess you got some about 11 months ago, unless it was Matt? :lol:

It was most definitely me!

Funny thing is, I don't recall getting any 11 months ago. Still waiting on paternity test results. She does poop a lot and have a lot of gas, so I am assuming she is my little seedling. If not, then we just have a lot in common.

Oh and Matt...she did admit she was with you 11 months ago, but I don't think you can get pregnant via the belly button. She said it was the only place you'd ahem fit. Sorry little guy.

Funny thing is, I don't recall getting any 11 months ago. Still waiting on paternity test results. She does poop a lot and have a lot of gas, so I am assuming she is my little seedling. If not, then we just have a lot in common.

Oh and Matt...she did admit she was with you 11 months ago, but I don't think you can get pregnant via the belly button. She said it was the only place you'd ahem fit. Sorry little guy.

I didn't realize Matt was Jewish.

People who write posts on facebook that contain this....spell check = teh shyt! WOWWWWWWWWWWW Best part is he is married to a fkn teacher!!!!!

TELL me this is not happening i cant do another tortues snow storm please let this horrable winter come to a end everyone on the east coast going to fall into a deep depression if this madness dose not end

the baker leagge ends the week with another great aray of games looks like jon myers looking at 2 to 3 weeks with high ankel spran , i have since recoverd from a visios elbo deleverd by chris carr looks like im glad to anounce i am 100 percent going into tues day run ,cliff and i went over some possable match ups for t...he week should be intresting runs great week baker leagge boys see ya thur

stop all this crazyness in the media about tiger woods he ows nobody a explanation exept his wife kids no ones opnion matters in this case his golf game has nothing to do with his personal life let it go , nike should me commended for sticking by him during these diffecult times loyalety goes a long wat anymore thares not much left in the world

No matter how much money you get payed to do this snow plowen crap its not enough 24 streaght hrs of hell on earth not even brain sergon type wadges will make me love this tortue wishing I could be in your warm houses bored right now

With the never ending technological advances in this country it is astounding how behind we are on some things. In the years leading up to 2010 we have wireless phones, wireless computers, wireless speakers, wireless data transfer and wireless remote controlled adult toys. We have unmanned aircraft, smart bombs, dirty bombs, clean bombs. We can fly a crew to the moon and walk on the surface of it. We can send a crew to the bottom of the ocean. We can travel across the country in a matter of hours when years ago it would take the better part of 6 months and if 1/2 the people were still alive at the end of the journey it was considered a great success. We have the capability to clone sheep. We have the capability to analyze someones DNA from crimes committed decades ago.

In the early 1800's John Loudon MaCadam created and employed the use of stones, tar, etc laid in tight patterns to form a road surface suitable for driving on. His design was termed "macadam". Later, in 1872 Mr. MaCadam's design was improved by using a more modern well graded, maximum density surface and the term asphalt was created. The first uses of this road asphalt were in Battery Park and on Fifth Avenue in New York City in 1872 and on Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C., in 1877.

It's incredible that we have not come up with a better road surface, in all these years, that will not dent my $1800 a piece factory rim when I drive "through" a pothole. I understand the laws of physics about freezing and thawing and how potholes are created. They are everywhere and they are horrible. I dented one last year and had to replace my rim, and here we are again, same car, same rim.

With the never ending technological advances in this country it is astounding how behind we are on some things. In the years leading up to 2010 we have wireless phones, wireless computers, wireless speakers, wireless data transfer and wireless remote controlled adult toys. We have unmanned aircraft, smart bombs, dirty bombs, clean bombs. We can fly a crew to the moon and walk on the surface of it. We can send a crew to the bottom of the ocean. We can travel across the country in a matter of hours when years ago it would take the better part of 6 months and if 1/2 the people were still alive at the end of the journey it was considered a great success. We have the capability to clone sheep. We have the capability to analyze someones DNA from crimes committed decades ago.

In the early 1800's John Loudon MaCadam created and employed the use of stones, tar, etc laid in tight patterns to form a road surface suitable for driving on. His design was termed "macadam". Later, in 1872 Mr. MaCadam's design was improved by using a more modern well graded, maximum density surface and the term asphalt was created. The first uses of this road asphalt were in Battery Park and on Fifth Avenue in New York City in 1872 and on Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C., in 1877.

It's incredible that we have not come up with a better road surface, in all these years, that will not dent my $1800 a piece factory rim when I drive "through" a pothole. I understand the laws of physics about freezing and thawing and how potholes are created. They are everywhere and they are horrible. I dented one last year and had to replace my rim, and here we are again, same car, same rim.

:D I gave up driving months ago. No more Jersey traffic, potholes, and road rage. It's a wonderful life.

They have, it's called concrete and it costs $$$$.

Chad, there's this thing called TireRack.com, you should get a set of 4 snows on steel wheels for the winter. Steel resists that type of pounding much better and you will not cry so terribly if you have to replace one wheel.

Further, you should consider calling Cosmos on 9 in Berkeley? to see if they have a used one before sourcing a new one through a dealer. http://www.cosmosautoparts.com/

Yeah, I know concrete stands up much better...its just frustrating.

I have a truck and other cars that I use in the snow / rain / winter.

I used a nice car last night, I don't think cosmos or any junkyards have anything for it. Also, its not the kind of car you can put snow tires on, its got driver adjustable electronic air suspension etc, its a sports car, I should have known better than to take it out with the roads the way they are.

Chad is your wife back yet? I sure hope she comes home soon because you whine so freaking bad when she's away ya little baby!!! Grow up, its a freaking material thing. Call up insurance have them replace it and move on crap happens daily bub!! You woke up this morning, everyone you love is still living and you can go on with another day. Be happy, otherwise your gonna die of a stroke at an early age dude!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

words of wisdom from pinky...oh boy were all in trouble. You go out and buy a 09 continental GT, fk up the rim, and see if u don't cry about it. ;)

I dunno wtf I was thinking dan...Its been sitting forever, battery died, etc. Figured I would just use it. Stick to summer I guess when the roads are all fixed lol. :doh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

words of wisdom from pinky...oh boy were all in trouble. You go out and buy a 09 continental GT, fk up the rim, and see if u don't cry about it. ;)

I dunno wtf I was thinking dan...Its been sitting forever, battery died, etc. Figured I would just use it. Stick to summer I guess when the roads are all fixed lol. :doh:

Listen if you can afford a Bently, you don't have the right to WHINE about bending a rim you prick! I'm gonna go drive my 10k dollar car with the rims that don't bend WOOOOOOO

Chad - you'd be surprised what vehicles they can put performance snow tires on.

Better yet, why would you take an expensive toy out in the Winter. I should beat you like this :deadhorse:

My friend used to drive his BMW M3 in the now with good snow tires on it. Now drives his Porsche Boxster in the snow with snow tires and says no problem with ewither car as long as it wasn't too deep.

This is the preferred winter package at tirerack for a GT:

Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 (Performance Snow)

Snow Tire Warranty Rating 3.5 Sidewall

Style: Blackwall Size: 225/45-19 (4)

Serv. Desc: 92H Load Index 92 = 1389lbs (630kg) per tire

Speed Rating

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR don't sin and don't drive a 100k+ car in the winter HEYY THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BRILLIANT IDEA!

Chad, if I was near you I'd smack you so freaking hard and take the key from you. You don't deserve to own a car like that!

Listen here pinky, keep your d*ick beatin' little hands off my cars.

I only drive the plow truck or the tahoe in the snow.

Anywayyyyy.....rim is all fixed :D

A friend of mine owns a mobile rim repair company. Came and fixed it this morning...I don't have any before pics, but here is the after! Came out perfect. He heats it up, puts it on a machine to bring it back to the original shape, then paints it, and clears it. Looks great, he has done other cars for me, but only scratches I didn't realize he can fix dents/bends.

I can't even tell where it was.

IMG00138.jpg

Politicians and BIG corrupt government SUCKS! I love this country but these politicians are ruining the future of our children! BTW, I have little to no tolerance for liberals... these people are like dealing with Stalin and Marx. I swear they hate this country, have no clue and I have little time for people that want to destroy this country. I have never worried too much about our government... However, I have woke up a few times in the middle of the night concerned about what these crooks are doing. I am concerned about our future and freedoms....

This is the preferred winter package at tirerack for a GT:

Package Total: $1,868.00

(not including Road Hazard)

It's not cheap.. but if you can afford a GT... ;) A good set of winter tires can really make a world of difference.

Not to mention it's about as expensive as one factory rim...

Here's a good one. These teachers here complain about every friggen thing! The weather, the parking, the heat, it's hot in their classroom, it's col in their classroom, this, that, yadda yadda yadda! You make well over 50,000 to 100,000 (20 years or more), have summers off, all holidays off, weekends, snow days, and you work 6 hour days. Stop fucking complain! I'm the one cleaning up the snow, taking out YOUR garbage, cleaning YOUR bathroom, fixing your lights, and I don't need to hear your bullshit!