nott

NJ FID application data collection effort

1 hour ago, pjd832 said:

You mentioned the delay in you case was “permits typed in Trenton” unless something drastically changed...the issuing agency typed them out when I lived there ....I was present most times as they typed them in front of me.

8-9 months is criminal 

not 8-9 months.  My initial FID/Permits were approved last fall.  I just put in for another 3 P2P's and Princeton PD sent out ref letters within 3-4 days of my application going in.  They've been really fair and professional.  

I misunderstood sorry....all of it is ridiculous and a huge infringement, ...the discussion of how fair and professional departments are because it only take 2 months for them to “allow” one to exercise their right is crazy ....just proves the incremental technique is working...they keep taking and in a week everyone is ok with and justifying the bs.....speaking in broad generalities not directing at anyone in particular

43 minutes ago, pjd832 said:

I misunderstood sorry....all of it is ridiculous and a huge infringement, ...the discussion of how fair and professional departments are because it only take 2 months for them to “allow” one to exercise their right is crazy ....just proves the incremental technique is working...they keep taking and in a week everyone is ok with and justifying the bs.....speaking in broad generalities not directing at anyone in particular

You know you're absolutely right.  I'm new to this process, so I never purchased guns when all this documentation and permitting was required.  They are following the rules and not requiring anything above and beyond the state law, and they are doing it as quickly as one could expect.