Sign in to follow this  
DirtyDigz

Now *THESE* are some mag dumps!

I have seen and heard of M16s melting the gas tube at 4-500 rds. I think there may have been some type of defect in the barrel causing it to burst as it did. I can't think of a time the M4/M16 would be fired like that in combat.

At least it didn't catch fire as the AK did. The guy shooting the flaming AK displays more stamina than brains.

I have seen and heard of M16s melting the gas tube at 4-500 rds. I think there may have been some type of defect in the barrel causing it to burst as it did. I can't think of a time the M4/M16 would be fired like that in combat.

At least it didn't catch fire as the AK did. The guy shooting the flaming AK displays more stamina than brains.

The barrel got so hot it went ductile and drooped, thne next couple of rounds caused an obstruction which is why the barrel blew. I'd like to see them do the same test with one of the melonite coated barrels just to see the difference, although even if they fix the barrel problem the gas tube is still the weak point once things get that hot.

SOMEONE didnt check headspace like they were supposed to......

Notice that too KpdPipes? I thought I saw one of the M4's had a slam fire...

Nope that was for the .50 Cal with the "Ejecting Barrel" With the m-4 it wasnt a slam fire, the round cooked off in the chamber, Plus if you notice the tester had the trigger back as he released the bolt.

the aK didnt catch fire... they lit it on fire. =)

Isn't it interesting how people with the least amount of intelligence seem to have access to the coolest toys and still manage not to destroy society? New Jersey, being one of the most educated states in the country, won't allow us to carry a pistol. Ironic isn't it...

the aK didnt catch fire... they lit it on fire. =)

Isn't it interesting how people with the least amount of intelligence seem to have access to the coolest toys and still manage not to destroy society? New Jersey, being one of the most educated states in the country, won't allow us to carry a pistol. Ironic isn't it...

Thats part of the problem. MOST Higher Education schools start out Liberal, and get MORESO as you go up the ladder. Hand in hand with that is the Ant-gun bias. Kids just out of High School get fed liberalism from the day they step foot onto campus. Some few manage to resist it, but the Sheep do their best to push those potential sheepodogs out of the system.