Ray Ray

Ray Ray's Zombie Apocolypse thread

I think even in its primitive state, this course is still VERY innovative.....and would be a great experience for anybody looking to learn how to shoot tactically (shooting while moving).

I found myself very surprised yesterday as I went through the zombie course with my Keltec P11. I am normally a pretty decent shot on a standard pistol range, but when you start moving and shooting at multiple targets its a totally different ball game. My mistake for thinking I was good enough to clear it out with small pistol. Next time I will use a rifle. I taught myself a nice lesson in humility.

BTW, I love your signature line. That is why I plan to make the AK the primary range-gun for the Zombie Course.

theres also the 'zombie combat manual' which is even more in-depth then the survival manual. it actually reads like a real army issue combat manual.......so much so it gets exhausting and tedious at times, with the sheer amount of detail given to every minuscule point. not a word about firearms, its all hand held weapons. but still an interesting read, worthy of the addition.

Need to get me a shotgun next..

George, I can help you with that! Come to the Bullet Hole tomorrow and you can run my 870 and then run Nick's (krdshrk) 500. Those are 2 of the most popular. If you have the dough, a Remy 887 tactical or Mossy 590 are 2 excellent guns as well.

Oh so I have to bring the Mossy tomorrow? Heh.

I thought you were. I'll tell you what, bring it and I'll throw some buckshoot in the bag. You can test it out with different kinds.

if I do end up stopping by, I might bring my Mossy. but I won't know probably til I go to work, see how things are and try to run out for a few hours...did I mention I hate working nights??? :angry: