Ray Ray

Ray Ray's Zombie Apocolypse thread

YES IT IS i just put a remington 150 lumen tactical LED light on my shotgun, IT IS BRIGHT AS HELL, I was lighting up trees 2 yards over from me with it, i mean blinding light and only 40 bucks with 10 off down to 30 cant beat it, so now im ready for the night zombies :icon_mrgreen:

YES IT IS i just put a remington 150 lumen tactical LED light on my shotgun, IT IS BRIGHT AS HELL, I was lighting up trees 2 yards over from me with it, i mean blinding light and only 40 bucks with 10 off down to 30 cant beat it, so now im ready for the night zombies :icon_mrgreen:

Dave, do you have a pic of this light?

this thing is no joke bright its amazing, lights that cost 2 and 3x as much sometimes arent this nice, only thing theres that belt clip on it and its a triangle screw bit so i had to make one to remove it and put the screws back in but other than that its amazing, and i was just now reading reviews and heres what a soldier said about it

Durable an Bright as all...

Iraq Side Ram Light

William "Sarge" - Iraq Military Base

Bought it and love it. I recommended it to all my troops. We even put up a flyer and now buy them in bulk.

0319012323a.jpg

0678f635-98f8-40fd-8a5c-c050c0d7a605_400.jpg

RM123-Remington_LED_3_Watt-150LUMENS_Flashlight.jpg

Dave, are you running slugs in that 500 pistol grip? OUCH!

Nice light though, but I think I'll stick with streamlights. Thanks for the pic, and nice pump gun!

TY and no i have 5, 00 buck in the tube the slugs are incase i have to take a longer range shot incase they try and run, u know the "zombies" :icon_mrgreen:

also what do you think about that 5 or 6 shell side saddle for 500's?

Visually it looks pretty good, but wtf is the story, haha. I get the whole wildfire thing in Russia, but the snow thing is weird. WEIRD. Maybe that's what they're trying to do on purpose. Confuse you so bad in the first five minutes that you're left in a dazed state for the next 85! :icon_twisted:

i've said this a million times, AK's are cool. I'd love one, but i'm always finding something more cooler.

I'm in the same boat. I like them, I'm glad my friends have them, but I'd rather shoot or carry something else. I'll put one in the safe some day but never pulled the trigger as of yet.

BTW, I had no idea Zombies were this much of a problem already. Good thread. Don't let the NJ Supreme Court require that the state fund Zombies. That would be the end and I only have a few spare rooms for you guys on this side of the river.

That would be the end and I only have a few spare rooms for you guys on this side of the river.

I don't understand people here thinking that by running over a river or border that they would be better off. Eastern Pennsylvania offers nothing that Western NJ doesn't have.

The best advice on this, and I've said it more than once, would be to stay put, stay quiet and stay sane. Let the idiots and zombies kill each other off outside.