Blcklightning

unloco

maideneddie

djg0770

rauchman

axeman_g

chad

crazyboy

I nomnate Caine as the northerners general, boss, captain, king, chief, top dog!

Look, this is so easy. All you have to do is type "I'm in" and you automatically get added on to the list! Damn people, I thought that was easy.

Well, I only want to be on Pete's team.

When you come aboard, you automatically will because of where you live. I'm on Pete's team too! Along with djg0770 and other northerners!

Ok holmes, add me to the list. I'm checkpoint 1. If the zombie apoc occurs, come to the range and then my house...we'll fight them until we have to retreat further west.

I can't believe this list already. Quite a few members.

I've had a Mens club for almost 4 months now and well, I'm the only member. I guess I should call it a man club until I get more members. I can't recruit anyone. I'm the secretary, president, vice president, treasurer etc. There are no dues, we errr I pillage and plunder often around my own home. I dress up for dinner on meeting nights (every thursday night) which again, is at home. The clubs official clubhouse is .... you guessed it, at home.

:oops:

I can't believe this list already. Quite a few members.

I've had a Mens club for almost 4 months now and well, I'm the only member. I guess I should call it a man club until I get more members. I can't recruit anyone. I'm the secretary, president, vice president, treasurer etc. There are no dues, we errr I pillage and plunder often around my own home. I dress up for dinner on meeting nights (every thursday night) which again, is at home. The clubs official clubhouse is .... you guessed it, at home.

:oops:

Well, I think your problem is that you don't have a car wash in West Milford. Sure, it'd be out of my way, but Matt would wash his car daily but I'd pay full boat and keep the salt off my car if I could be in your club.

Holy crap did this thread explode today. Since no one else has stepped up, I will volunteer to give up being a recluse for the EOTWAWKI and help to organize the South Central Brigade. I am thinking South of the Raritan River to Rte 72. From the river up to 78 you are the North Central Brigade. No slackers or you will be Zombie Food.

And no Ray, I will not type the words :o

I believe 7.7, i found it in my grandfathers closet after he died, so i never shot it (hasn't been used since the war) its a late war model, primitive design compared to early war examples.

Does it still have the Mum, or is it ground off?

All my guns are owned in expectation of the coming zombie war.

Yup. Recent conversation with the Mrs. went something like this:

Me: "Can I build an AR15 for my birthday?"

Her: "Um.... Wtf do you need a military rifle for?"

Me: "ZOMBIES!"

Her: "Oooo good point, go ahead."

:lol:

Ill have to try that on my spousal unit.

Holy crap did this thread explode today. Since no one else has stepped up, I will volunteer to give up being a recluse for the EOTWAWKI and help to organize the South Central Brigade. I am thinking South of the Raritan River to Rte 72. From the river up to 78 you are the North Central Brigade. No slackers or you will be Zombie Food.

I can be the central are man, all are welcome here but you must bring guns, ammo, food, and generators.

Ray Ray (me)

Caine

SpecOps2087

NJ609

BCeagle

Shane45

mikeyboyeee

celraysoda

bbk

nickd308

jermz1987

Blcklightning

unloco

maideneddie

djg0770

rauchman

axeman_g

chad

crazyboy

malsua

nitrospaz9

maksim

you skipped me ray. =)

Have you been paying attention to this thread? Okay, being as that you are our fearless leader here, you get diplomatic immunity. But only for you, not someone else that doesn't want to say the magic words. tim

Im so unprepared for a zombie invasion I would probably be the first to turn. I will raise a zombie army and infiltrate your ranks for total domination of NJ. Then we shall spread and conquer the United states and then...THE WORLD! You are welcome to join me by your free will or... by force! :obscene-hanged:

Wow. A Progressive zombie. Who'da thunk it?

you skipped me ray. =)

Have you been paying attention to this thread? Okay, being as that you are our fearless leader here, you get diplomatic immunity. But only for you, not someone else that doesn't want to say the magic words. tim

How do we know he is not one of "them" ? ? ? Casting a mind spell on all of us perhaps????

Wow. A Progressive zombie. Who'da thunk it?

I thought all progressives were zombies? :whistle:

I'm glad someone picked it up. I hate leaving a straight line out there just waiting for the punchline.

I'm in on Tim's team!

zombieguns.jpg

Frankly, I just need Caine to show up at my house with his gear. His 10 is one and 5 is none policy works for me.

You flatter me, sir :)

I need to spend some time with the Tim tho, so I can shoot the wings off a fly at 300yds like he can ;) Maybe we need a North & South training day :D

Frankly, I just need Caine to show up at my house with his gear. His 10 is one and 5 is none policy works for me.

You flatter me, sir :)

I need to spend some time with the Tim tho, so I can shoot the wings off a fly at 300yds like he can ;) Maybe we need a North & South training day :D

That'd be a great excuse to meet the group ahead of, well, you know... the Zombie uprising and all.... :lol:

You flatter me, sir :)D

Yeah, cuz you walk the walk.

I want you as my Captain while we fight off the zombie hordes.