Ray Ray

XD southpaw holster

I decided to call Springfield Armory today and see if they could send me a left-handed holster for my XD. Now, understand that I bought this firearm 3 years ago but that didn't matter. They also didn't care that mine already came with a right-handed holster. I gave them the serial # and my address and it's in the mail.

XD's Rule!

+1 Springfield Customer Service is Awesome.

BTW.. they've been doing this for a long time (Numerous Posts on XD Talk)

XD talk sucks. I'm a member of that chat and Beretta's but haven't really been to those two since joining up here.

XD talk sucks. I'm a member of that chat and Beretta's but haven't really been to those two since joining up here.

I know.. since XDtalk got too big and got sold, it hasn't been the same.

I know.. since XDtalk got too big and got sold, it hasn't been the same.

+1

I decided to call Springfield Armory today and see if they could send me a left-handed holster for my XD. Now, understand that I bought this firearm 3 years ago but that didn't matter. They also didn't care that mine already came with a right-handed holster. I gave them the serial # and my address and it's in the mail.

XD's Rule!

I kept wondering about this, but never followed up with it. I purchased two used XDs and will be calling tomorrow for my lefty holsters.

LEFTYS Rule!

XD's Rule!

I kept wondering about this, but never followed up with it. I purchased two used XDs and will be calling tomorrow for my lefty holsters.

LEFTYS Rule!

Awesome, I will be calling them also tommorow. Cool to finally get a lefty holster for the XD :D And it's like they say God only made a few good people, and they are left handed. :p And the same with XD Talk, originally joined that forum and was somewhat active, but once Dan turned me on to NJGF I haven't looked back

LONG LIVE NJGF!

I posted a while back and the holster isnt worth crap. I went ahead and ordered a blackhawk cqc and man that thing is great. My sub-compact fits in but its a inch shy. I really love how the service fits in and at the local pd range you MUST have a locking holster, and the swat dudes recommened it. I also like how you can attach it to a shoulder holster and a drop leg holster. But now that I have my sub compact I will be ordering a crossbreed super tuck for it.

I posted a while back and the holster isnt worth crap. I went ahead and ordered a blackhawk cqc and man that thing is great. My sub-compact fits in but its a inch shy. I really love how the service fits in and at the local pd range you MUST have a locking holster, and the swat dudes recommened it. I also like how you can attach it to a shoulder holster and a drop leg holster. But now that I have my sub compact I will be ordering a crossbreed super tuck for it.

Yeah, it's not top-of-the-line but it was free! Plus it's better than the one that came with my XD, and it's on the right (or left) side.

You got 2 XD's?! Your my hero.