matt6669

Are these any good!!??

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&src=D15&prodID=BKAD10350

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&src=D15&prodID=BKAD11182

I need a spotting scope, and these are closeouts. Have a huge price tag and discounted majorly but that doesn't automatically make them good that's why I am asking you nice people.

I need a spotting scope to go out to at least 300 yards for the Rem 700!!

M

Can you stop spending money on useless crap and buy a damn CCW gun please? And do not delete this post like you did the last time I yelled at you.

Between the spotting scope, whatever piece of crap you are buying at sarco on wed., and the 2000 bullets you just ordered you can buy a nice sub-compact.

Some of us people actually work during the week!!

And I need to get a carry gun before I can go to PA

Dip - there was an XDSC on this very forum this week...

wayyyyyy more than I wanted to pay.

Plus I haz no money

WTF? U seem to have enough to buy all this other garbage.

Scrounge up $350 and go see paul he's got some awesome deals on those tuarus PT's and S&W's.

TJ Sporting Arms has a charter arms 38sp for $338!!! and a LCR for $440!

At the risk of coming between you two ladies and your bickering, I have the 20-60 blackhawk. It's decent for the price. Don't expect Nikon clarity or anything. At 20x I can see .223 holes easily at 50yds. I paid about 25-30 bux more for mine. For $80, I don't think you're gonna find much better.

I have the blackhawk and love it. only thing is when you order, do yourself a favor and order a nice tripod for it. the one that comes with it is junk! If you want to try mine one day, give me a shout.

well I do have consistency. All my bills are paid, after I cut my parents a check for 5 grand, I'm still left with like 1500 dollars in my checking account. So I'm going to spend like 500 of it and save the rest.

I even found this young punk to open a Roth IRA for me, see I'm being responsible!!!