axeman_g

Really.... Teachers need shotguns.

Ahaha, wow... why? I think the encompassing, "well, its the Gubmint" argument doesn't quite apply with why the Department of Education would need combat SBS. I think it might have been a misprint or something, and instead it was the other DOE (Dept of Energy, who's security personnel rival some of the best in the world)... but alas it is not. That's some freaky stuff.

These most likely are for the Office of the Inspector General where they do criminal investigations. 27 shotguns is not a lot but I'm sure they don't have that many investigators. Every department in the federal government has criminal investigators that have guns and badges, investigate crimes, and make arrests. For example, last I knew there were only about 50 in the Forest Service. EPA, Fish and Wildlife, Agriculture, and all the others have criminal investigators.

14" 870s are what most Federal Agencies are using. They are a little handier getting in and out of a car and in tight quarters. They do have significantly more muzzle blast than a 18" barrel though.

These most likely are for the Office of the Inspector General where they do criminal investigations. 27 shotguns is not a lot but I'm sure they don't have that many investigators. Every department in the federal government has criminal investigators that have guns and badges, investigate crimes, and make arrests. For example, last I knew there were only about 50 in the Forest Service. EPA, Fish and Wildlife, Agriculture, and all the others have criminal investigators.

14" 870s are what most Federal Agencies are using. They are a little handier getting in and out of a car and in tight quarters. They do have significantly more muzzle blast than a 18" barrel though.

Dude, this is the NJGF version of Arfcom's GD.. Rational, reasonable, responses arent allowed. For SHAME!!!!!! No go and write "Teh goobermunt is Eeeeviiilllll" 10,000 times on the backboard

Better think twice about not teaching your kid to shoot!