Sign in to follow this  
shore_shot

HORRIBLE experience shipping a weapon this weekend. Split

~~~~~~I split this from the main bullet hole thread, as it was quickly straying. - Maksim

Sorry for the delay in response. I wanted to take a look at the receipt for the gun. It looks like it was shipped per the instruction on the receipt. We were told to ship for under $65 and that was the way it went. I am sorry that it did not go the way it should. Items brought in on a Friday afternoon/evening will never ship on a Saturday because the charge will probably be well over $150. If you ever tried to ship anything on a Saturday, you would know that. The receipt was also signed by the shipper.

Also, I was also told that my mother was yelled at on the phone. That is just purely disrespectful. I would never think of yelling at a person like that. Maybe it was the way I was brought up, I don't know.

As with most things everyone has choices. If we are not your choice anymore, I am sorry.

not to stick up for anyone but if the BH has been as busy as we have been in the last year most customers just do not realize how much is going on at the shop. they only get to see what happens while they are there. if the gun was indeed brought in on a friday with a note saying not to ship over 65 dollars there is no way that it could have gone out on sat. as far as the company telling the buyer that they were told to ship as cheap as possible that is just not right. to the BH how we do it is charge a flat rate for shipping, take customers CC# and after we ship it charge them the amount to ship it. so far we have had no problems. thing is for the customers to get upset at us shipping out their guns for their sales and getting upset is just not right. right now we are all up to our neck in our own business. shipping out guns for other peoples gains (sales on gb, ga , ect.) and getting yelled at about it is just not right. i think there was a problem on both ends. but i feel for bother parties

Bullet Hole is not going to fix anything at all for you, they don't need to, because they have a monopoly on the area and abuse it badly. Even if you complain and are 100% right, why would they bother? They've got a line of people out the door.

I am an avid gun collector and shooter. I go shooting once a week or so, and I spend thousands of dollars on my hobby and sport, guns. Unfortunately the only place I originally shopped was the Bullet Hole. For too long I put up with being treated like garbage by rude staff. I am no yahoo. I'm not the know it all from the gun board or the moron sweeping everyone in the shop with my muzzle of the gun I'm looking at. I don't care if you get morons like that in there all day , I'm not that guy, and I expect to be treated with respect until I do something to no longer warrant being treated that way.

Eventually, I got fed up and stopped going there. Boy, have I ever been happier! I found two great ranges in eastern PA, one in Easton and the other, Wicen's in Buck's County. There's also a nice indoor range at Target World in Chalfont. An hour long drive is nothing, considering you usually wait that long in that crowded little range on the weekend anyway. Instead of their little 25 yard range with a little booth and someone else's muzzle blast in your face on both sides, I now get to shoot outdoors on 100 yard ranges with steel targets, trap and skeet areas, for a minimal fee of anywhere from $15 for the entire day at Wicen's

Oh, and did I mention it's great not buying guns and ammo from them either? I was dumb enough to have purchased one at Bullet Hole once but not anymore. Many of the shops out there will sell to NJ residents if you bring your NJ permit. A lot of the shops there even have the NJ forms all ready to go and welcome NJ shooters. I bought a Mossberg at Stonybrook Shooters for $110 less than they sell it for at Bullet Hole. I bought a Saiga shotgun for almost $200 less than they sell it for Wal Marts out there also have a decent ammo selection, as well as many mail order websites can ship to NJ and sell ammo at a fraction of what Bullet Hole does. How can you beat 100 rounds of Winchester/Federal birdshot for $23?

Best of all, no one talks down to you or is extremely rude for no reason to you. Just be sure to follow interstate laws, keep all your guns locked and stored separate from the ammo while driving.

It's a shame that Bullet Hole has decided to treat their customers like absolute garbage because they have a monopoly on the area. But you know the old saying, "Money talks, BS walks" and I tell you they may not want to listen to you, but enough people take their dollars elsewhere and they will have no choice. You want better service there? Stop buying/shooting there, and tell all your friends to do the same. The domino effect is a real killer. I have taken thousands of dollars elsewhere, and so should you.

It's just a shame that it's so hard to open up a gun shop in NJ. If those clowns had any competition around here, they'd change their tune real quick, I guarantee you that.

Oh, and did I mention it's great not buying guns and ammo from them either? I was dumb enough to have purchased one at Bullet Hole once but not anymore. Many of the shops out there will sell to NJ residents if you bring your NJ permit. A lot of the shops there even have the NJ forms all ready to go and welcome NJ shooters. I bought a Mossberg at Stonybrook Shooters for $110 less than they sell it for at Bullet Hole. I bought a Saiga shotgun for almost $200 less than they sell it for Wal Marts out there also have a decent ammo selection, as well as many mail order websites can ship to NJ and sell ammo at a fraction of what Bullet Hole does. How can you beat 100 rounds of Winchester/Federal birdshot for $23?

Best of all, no one talks down to you or is extremely rude for no reason to you. Just be sure to follow interstate laws, keep all your guns locked and stored separate from the ammo while driving.

It's just a shame that it's so hard to open up a gun shop in NJ. If those clowns had any competition around here, they'd change their tune real quick, I guarantee you that.

Considering this is your first post, welcome. However, I am going to tell you to stop being a douchebag.

First and foremost, please get your terminology straight, before deseminating false information. You can buy a long gun from an out of state dealer, as long as it is within the laws of that state, and it is NJ legal, and you have a valid Firearms ID. Not permit. Permits are the pistol permits. You cannot buy a pistol at an out of state dealer.

Now that that is out of the way, business. Dude, vote with your wallet, and if the service was bothering you, or you felt unsafe at the counter, speak up.

I visited The Bullet Hole on a few occasions, without them knowing who I was, so no red carpet was rolled out, and it does get busy. Did I at times feel service could of been lacking, or at times unsafe, yep, but that is in every shop. Not one shop I have visited, and this includes all of public shops and ranges on the forum, and others in central jersey, had I not been muzzle swept by a 21 year old pimply faced guy with a hard on for a glock, a 50 year old adding another one to his collection, or a 40 year old Investment Banker spending his weekly cash. If you want it to change, say something about it.

As we speak, I am looking at an excel spreadsheed of 307 FFL's in New Jersey. I am fairly certain there are quite a few in your area, so why you drive out an hour + to PA is beyond me. I can tell you the vendors on this forum, will have prices cheaper than most in PA. Between any of them, I can venture to say, at least one of them will be able to get you almost any firearm, at a damn good price.

Your comment about opening up a gun store.... more excuses. On the forum, we have 2 vendors who have recently opened a store. On multiple occassions, one of them has posted explicetely, to have people contact him if they want details on how he went about opening his store. And once again, I would venture to say if you message any of the FFL's, ask them to meet, you bring a pizza to their store, they will be glad to tell you about their experience.

Unlike it may seem, the dealers are not out to fuck one another out of business. There are over 800,000 gun owners in NJ, there are over 8.7 mil residents in this state. There are only 307 registered firearms dealers in the state. There are more lawyers in Newark than there are dealers. Trust me, there is more than enough business to go around, and they all work together. If you went to the One Gun a Month hearing, you would of seen many of them sitting next to each other, chatting. They were not at seperate corners wondering what each other's card in the whole is. Just look at Shore Shot and Brick Armory. Their businesses individually increased after they became competitors a mile and a half from each other.

My point is this... any place will have its issues. If you dont bring up those issues, they will not be resolved. And if you really feel you can do better, then open your own business. There are many business owners on the forum, myself included. ask any of us, and everyone will say, we want to give you the products you want, at a fair price, a price that allows us to earn a living. The folks at the bullet hole can just say screw it and pack up shop one day. the only thing that will do is take away from all the others in the community.

I guarantee you, if you spent as much emphasis on voicing your concers to Jen and others at the bullet hole, you would of saved yourself alot of gas and time commuting to PA. Unlike most people, business owners welcome customer feedback and criticisms, that is how they get better. By you, running away to another state, you arent helping anyone.... if you dont think the gun stores dont care.... read the post below.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5728

And fyi... If you want a good place to go shoot rifles, and shotguns, and hey... even paintball.... you are missing the boat. Fort dix, range 14. $60 a year, and $3 an hour. come out, and you may even make a friend.

I know it is 5 am as I type this, so any mods, feel free to run the spell check for me, or Gramah Polize.... But your thread... I took as an insult and it needed to be adressed.

PS... welcome to the forum.

I did vote with my wallet. Easton PA is closer to me than fort dix. $10 cheaper for the year as well. They give you combo to the gate and you shoot there whenever, wherever, sun up to sun down pretty much. I assure you I'm not missing any boat. No, there aren't any in Union County. Ray's is closed. There's Bullet Hole, and NJ Firearms Guild, are the only two nearby. NJFG has no range. Shore Shot and Brick Armory are about the same time/distance as points in PA and neither have a nice outdoor range so why bother going there? The clubs I have seen all require at least $500 in fees the first year as well. And FFL does not mean gun shop and gun shop does not mean range. I don't feel guilty "running away" to another state. The wait time at Bullet Hole is easily an hour on the weekend and twenty minutes to drive there too. In that time I can be at an outdoor range. And really, tell me, spending ~$16 on gas and an hour in the car each way to save $200 on a gun is not worth the ride?

I did vote with my wallet, I have not spent a dime at the Bullet Hole since. And I tell everyone I know not to go there as well. The day I told someone about the muzzle sweep I just got eye rolled and told that if it happened the range master saw it and would have taken care of it. I guess I was just seeing things. But they had no problem screaming in my face a week later about no guns outside the ports before they even checked off my receipt

As far as my terminology, the card is a permit. I had to go to a police station and fill out forms for permission to buy a long gun/ammo. So for all practical purposes, it's a permit. In legal speak no, in practical use, yes. If i walk into a gun shop without it, I'm leaving empty handed. I'm not disseminating false info - I figured it would be common knowledge that bringing back a Colt AR-15 and some 30 round mags to NJ is illegal. Being unable to buy a handgun in a state you do not reside in is Federal law for over 40 years now, so once more, this is day one stuff.

I don't see where I was a douche bag. I posted a negative review based on my experiences at that place. I know I'm not the only one treated like garbage there. Busy or not, that's no reason to be treated like garbage. I've been treated like garbage there when the place is empty too. The beauty of an open forum is that all opinions are heard. I'm sorry you took it as an insult but really, I have simply been treated that shitty there and unfortunately when I bring up the bullet hole, that's the review I give them. Notice my post contained no profanity or personal insults. I hate to start my post on the forum that way but really, I have been browsing for a couple weeks and seeing people still getting treated like garbage at the bullet hole just made me mad.

I assure you I voiced my concerns to the Bullet Hole before I decided to write them off. It meant nothing to them. Though I am glad I did so, because it has led me to lower prices and better range experience than ever before.

Ok let's see -

Bullet Hole - Expensive, Rude Staff, only 25 yards indoor

Shore Shot / Brick - Hour away, only 25 yards indoors

Old Bridge, Jackson - Close to $600 in fees to join

Caso's - Indoors, 25 yards

Cherry Ridge - Almost $200 to join

Ft Dix - Nice range, about an hour and a half away

Sorry man, I'm just not seeing it.

By the way, do the sponsors here pay for their little subsections here or what?

Ok let's see -

Cherry Ridge - Almost $200 to join ANJRPC is the largest supporter of your gun rights in the state. To begrudge an organization like that with a range as nice as it is $132/year membership fee is stupid. I guess you can't see that either.Ft Dix - Nice range, about an hour and a half away

The clubs I have seen all require at least $500 in fees the first year as well.

There's a bit of a disconnect in your objection here. :ugeek:

Also, it's necessary to point out that Cherry Ridge has NO hourly rate/fees/etc and is only closed on Easter and Christmas as I recall. The $190+ is for the first year only, thereafter it is $132. :dance:

But whatever, you are obviously convinced of your opinion and anything anyone posts contradicting you will not change your mind.

Ok let's see -

Ft Dix - Nice range, about an hour and a half away

Yes they do. They support the forum, and in turn they get some advertising and a presence on the forum. Marketing 101. However any vendor is invited to the board.

Same as individuals. Some folks value the resource that is put together here, and the insane amount of time it takes to keep a forum running, and in turn donate and support to the forum, hence hence the orange tags... Others on the other hand, just come on, register, start abusing the resources and people's good will... though we really don't have many, if any at all of the later.

Unlike playing Internet pirate on a national forum, most people on here know each other, know the vendors, and we all know we own guns. =) Hence why there is a certain civility around here. I will gladly stand up for any vendor on the forum or any member on here when it comes to a joker who is in it for himself first, fuck everyone else mentality.

Believe me, if a vendor acts out, people DO KNOW about it, and the people who do care about the shooting sports in NJ, will make a note to bring it up, because we all realize that there are bad fries in the box, the happy meal is better when we stick together.

If all of the 307 FFL's in NJ are terrible, and all the ranges are too expensive, wtf does it say about you as a person? If all the things are soo terrible, just move. You are obviously proven wrong on CR, and I do not believe Old Bridge is $600, may be close... but lets take a club like Central Jersey. $400 up front, plus $200 a year. They let you break up the $200 into installments.

Now, I am assuming you were born in 86, from your username,... so you are 24. I can damn near guarantee you, if you drink or smoke, you blow more money at a bar in New Brunswick.... a shitty bar in NB, not even going to say $12 a drink in Hoboken bar. And if you smoke.... I am sure you know the price for a pack of cigs. Heck, when I was 24 I blew $1000 + in Atlantic city on some nights. It was stupid... and voila... could of pay for Central Jersey memberships for myself and a guest every time I would go. And what made me really angry with myself, I went and pissed the money away, granted it was discretionary income at that point, however it could of been better used for more guns, and to support the shooting community.

Obviously this is only my opinion, and I don't know everything, and I can easily count on the guys here to quickly put me in check when I mess up.

This forum, now 1 year old. wooohooo, has quickly turned into a band of friends. We are very open to, and want to introduce new people to the community and the sport, and while your post does have a bit of truth and validity to it, your holier than god attitude should be checked at the door. Respect & Trust are things that are earned, they are not to be expected day one.

btw, I do pay for 2 memberships, both at an indoor range, and at Ft. Dix. and quite honestly.... paying those "high" memberships costs... absolutely, positively, without a doubt, fucking priceless. Ask any one with a membership.

:whistle:

Okay....here we go again....bring out the popcorn.....From what i'm reading into this, I see

something wrong right off the bat. Why can't anyone respect someone else's opinion.

Someone posted that the ranges around him were too expensive, and the local shops were

giving him a hard time. So be it. If he want's to drive to Arizona and shoot, then fine. It's

his opinion. Stop the damn, dump truck dumping, of verbal assaults, and please respect

others' opinions. SHEEEESH!

I asked if they pay not because I'm looking for a Marketing 101 lesson. I asked if they pay or not because typically, on a forum where businesses pay to be, dissenting opinions and negatives reviews are usually crushed quickly. I'm surprised my post was not altogether deleted as soon as it went up and that you haven't simply banned me yet.

Second of all, no I don't waste my money in bars. I frequent Ben's in Elizabeth where it's $1 for a beer. I don't smoke cigarettes or gamble either. But thanks for the vice lesson anyway.

Next up, I didn't say I have a problem with 307 FFLs personally. Though thanks for attacking my character. I said I stopped buying/shooting at Bullet Hole cause they treat customers like garbage. I don't frequent the other ranges because they either do not have the type of facility I desire (at least 100 yards outdoors) or are simply too expensive to afford to belong to. I assure you, there's nothing wrong with my attitude. I'm a calm, attentive individual who follows the rules of firearms safety. Some goon with skin disease behind the counter at Bullet Hole has no right to treat me like garbage until I've done something wrong.

You guys bring up the fact that these places are "only" $400 and payments of $200 and such. You're right. I'm 24. I'm not wealthy enough to have the kind of money to blow an entire week's pay on the gun range membership. Second Amendment is not about allowing the rich to have guns. ANJRPC is NOT a big supporter of NJ gun rights because you know what? There's plenty of us who can't afford their damn range fees. And we're more than happy to go to a free state like PA where they only want $50 for a whole year. I work for my money and have no need to pay as much in 1 year at some place in NJ when the same money will buy me OVER A DECADE of membership time about the same distance from my house. Yes that's right $600 for Central jersey when I can be a member in PA for twelve years. More bang for my buck.

Also, amidst your lecture about happy meals, you never addressed the fact that I have saved as much as $200 ($204 to be exact) on a long gun purchase by buying from a dealer in PA. You can go ahead and pay $4.19 for your happy meal, cause I get 4 burgers off the dollar menu for the same price AND have more food.

I asked if they pay not because I'm looking for a Marketing 101 lesson. I asked if they pay or not because typically, on a forum where businesses pay to be, dissenting opinions and negatives reviews are usually crushed quickly. I'm surprised my post was not altogether deleted as soon as it went up and that you haven't simply banned me yet.

mine was

You guys bring up the fact that these places are "only" $400 and payments of $200 and such. You're right. I'm 24. I'm not wealthy enough to have the kind of money to blow an entire week's pay on the gun range membership.

we're more than happy to go to a free state like PA where they only want $50 for a whole year.
for a minimal fee of anywhere from $15 for the entire day at Wicen's

50+15=65+15=90+15=105+15=120+15=135+15=150+15=165+15=180+15=195

My calculations indicate that CR would be cheaper if you frequent PA more than 9 times per year...

JUST SAYING.

You guys bring up the fact that these places are "only" $400 and payments of $200 and such. You're right. I'm 24. I'm not wealthy enough to have the kind of money to blow an entire week's pay on the gun range membership.

we're more than happy to go to a free state like PA where they only want $50 for a whole year.
for a minimal fee of anywhere from $15 for the entire day at Wicen's

50+15=65+15=90+15=105+15=120+15=135+15=150+15=165+15=180+15=195

My calculations indicate that CR would be cheaper if you frequent PA more than 9 times per year...

JUST SAYING.

So, I'm going to offer some sage advice.

NJgunowner86 should log off, delete his cookies and create a new account from a different email.

Just saying. LOL. I don't have a dog in this hunt.

If this guy does not want to support local guns shops and ranges in NJ so be it. Just because you live in NJ does not mean that you have to support gun rights and freedom for all the owners in this state. It is his porogitive if he wants to take his business out of state and not support the economy in his own area. Let him be, he knows what he wants to do. After all it is his decision.

mine was

I can guarantee, the only reason we delete posts is the language. If you cant say it politely, dont say it. I get a log of all deleted posts, and so far... outside of the marketplace, we have deleted 8 posts in the last year. If you think anyone here is mod crazy, sadly mistaken. If we do have to moderate a topic, we send a polite note.

mine was

You would be highly mistaken. I dont care if someone is vendor or not, if you have a bad experience with someone, bring it up in a constructive matter. If you had a bad experience with any shop, and if they are on the forum, send me a message, and most of the stuff can be taken care of.

to date... I have not had 1.

And like I said earlier, we do not delete topics because they talk negatively about a vendor. We delete posts for language, and psyco talk... surprisingly, today has been a busy day. lol.

sonman, everyone has the right to their opinion, and I personally dont care what anyone does in the privacy of their own home, however, the OP stated numerous times there are no other shops in his area, or ranges, and how any other range in NJ for what he is looking for is expensive. I personally find that to be a bullshit excuse, and just point out the obvious. And for someone who thinks the only shops in the area are Rays and the Bullethole, are missing the big picture and obviously are not that in touch. Just being captain obvious.

Anyone can go shop anywhere, however giving people the impression that there are no competitive shops in NJ is just ludacrious. Btw, anyone that complains about the high price of Cherry Ridge, or Central Jersey.... has anyone even shot at those places? They are top notch facilities, and worth the money, even if they are 5x as expensive. My butt was unemployed, however I would still pay for a membership.

As far as places like the bullet hole, brick armory, shore shot.... yes, they are typically more expensive. hell, any brick and mortar gun shop is going to be more expensive than an at home ffl, esp if this is the first time you are visiting them. they have to pay the lights, and salaries. And none of those people have to serve anyone. not everyone is a good fit. If you like cheap guns, and only want to shop on price, because the dealer deserves less profit than what you are paying to nics..... then go shop online. Their feelings are not going to be hurt.

What I am sure you will learn with time, especially with firearms, after you patronize those local shops, and become a name, and not just a face.... and if you actually bother to talk to them besides gun specs, and become an advocate, you will get better deals than any other places.

In the begining, I paid the same prices anyone else would at a brick and mortar. I paid the daily walk on fees, the rentals, the ammo costs. And then I realized getting a membership, and paying $150 is perhaps the best thing I could of done. I spent about $250 on walk ons, before realizing a membership would be cheaper. I spent thousands before realizing reloading will save me per round. And then... a magical thing happened, you get to know the owners, you get to know them as a person and a friend... and at that point... imagine how nice it is when you walk in, and the staff welcomes you by name. You are no longer some kid that came to shoot a glock.

95% of the people on here, myself included, are typically cheap bastards and shop price. the vast majority though, especially if they are not dedicated shooters, couldnt give a rat's ass if an AK is $500 or $1500. they just want to go, rent a gun, get a class, and pop off some rounds. At that point, you make the decision if it is worth it to you or not.

Like the suggested logo is.... You buy, you learn, then you find NJGF. =P

The notion that I ought to continue to frequent overpriced shops with terrible service in the hopes that one day by the generous grace of the owners they may decide to stop treating me like garbage and give a price on a gun within the ballpark of what most of the country pays is absolutely hilarious.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I'm not even sure if I want to post in this thread but because it's late and my brain is fried I'm going to.

Your 24, I'm 24. I'm not sure if your in school, but I am. I know I work my butt off so I can afford the things I enjoy. But for you to think that 200 dollars for a club that will allow you to shoot, pistol, rifle @ 100, 200, 300 yards along with a silhouette range and a shotgun/trap range is over priced because you can go to PA and pay 15 dollars each time you go. How does that make sense. I mean I can see if you only like to shoot 5 times a year but I know I shoot like 30 times a year. Plus you need to do research on who supports your gun rights in NJ. If you don't think ANJRPC isn't the biggest supporter of your gun rights, go look at the latest news. Yeah they are the ones that are trying to get the OGAM removed.

But I agree it comes down to personal opinion and if you don't want to Join CR thats fine, it gives me more room at the ports.

Enjoy your shooting in PA

M

No one said you have to put up with being treated like garbage.... in fact, if you got treated like garbage, do something about it. help others out.

I would never defend a shot that treats people like crap.

Just wanted to bring your attention that not every shop is like that, and not everyone has the same bad experiences as you had.

I'm not even sure if I want to post in this thread but because it's late and my brain is fried I'm going to.

Your 24, I'm 24. I'm not sure if your in school, but I am. I know I work my butt off so I can afford the things I enjoy. But for you to think that 200 dollars for a club that will allow you to shoot, pistol, rifle @ 100, 200, 300 yards along with a silhouette range and a shotgun/trap range is over priced because you can go to PA and pay 15 dollars each time you go. How does that make sense. I mean I can see if you only like to shoot 5 times a year but I know I shoot like 30 times a year. Plus you need to do research on who supports your gun rights in NJ. If you don't think ANJRPC isn't the biggest supporter of your gun rights, go look at the latest news. Yeah they are the ones that are trying to get the OGAM removed.

But I agree it comes down to personal opinion and if you don't want to Join CR thats fine, it gives me more room at the ports.

Enjoy your shooting in PA

M

That little publicity stunt? Yeah right.

We don't have gun rights in NJ. We have gun privileges. Christie cares for the second amendment just as much as Corzine did. The only people who will have a real impact on NJ are SAF / GOA and the cases they bring to the supreme court.

No one said you have to put up with being treated like garbage.... in fact, if you got treated like garbage, do something about it. help others out.

Just wanted to bring your attention that not every shop is like that, and not everyone has the same bad experiences as you had.

And that's exactly what I did. Awful service at Bullet Hole made sure I will never purchase there again. And I am doing something about it - I'm telling as many people I can not to go there. The only way to get people like that to change their tune is hit them where it hurts - the wallet.

And that's exactly what I did. Awful service at Bullet Hole made sure I will never purchase there again. And I am doing something about it - I'm telling as many people I can not to go there. The only way to get people like that to change their tune is hit them where it hurts - the wallet.

You know, if you simply brought it up to their attention, you would of probably get an apology and would of make a bigger deference.

by you running and ranting and having a pitty party with others, doesnt change one damn thing.

I am just wondering, did you ever write, call or speak with the owners of the bullet hole?

Not trying to call you out on it, but to me, it makes sense if you want something changed, you should bring it up. But you dont have to answer the last question...

anyway, case closed, welcome to the forum.

mine was

I can guarantee, the only reason we delete posts is the language. If you cant say it politely, dont say it. I get a log of all deleted posts, and so far... outside of the marketplace, we have deleted 8 posts in the last year. If you think anyone here is mod crazy, sadly mistaken. If we do have to moderate a topic, we send a polite note.

My post had no offensive language in it.

Maks- I think you should lock this thread. It's all BS! The OP is entitiled to his own opinion no matter how irrational or immature. And you Maks, are supporting his nonsense by playing "point-counterpoint" with him.

Just lock it. Both sides have said their piece and there will be no resolution.

I'll subscribe to the "Psychology Today" forum if I want to learn about adolesent developement.

Thanks,

Frank(Supporter of NJ Gun Rights and Commerce)

Maks- I think you should lock this thread. It's all BS! The OP is entitiled to his own opinion no matter how irrational or immature. And you Maks, are supporting his nonsense by playing "point-counterpoint" with him.

Just lock it. Both sides have said their piece and there will be no resolution.

I'll subscribe to the "Psychology Today" forum if I want to learn about adolesent developement.

Thanks,

Frank(Supporter of NJ Gun Rights and Commerce)

agreed.