Sign in to follow this  
Ray Ray

FREE AMMO!!!

I was walking with my daughter in the park across the stree from my house and saw something shiny and made of brass, so I picked it up.

downsized_0324001751.jpg

So I looked around and found these:

downsized_0324001749.jpg

I called the police. They came, took my statement (and the 7 9mm rounds I found) and left!

I see a lake nearby maybe the gun is in there, but why would someone empty there clip out before throwing there gun in the lake? why would someone empty there clip out at all?

Screw thinking police have a hard job..

The cop said it was problably from a fishermen's tackle box.

btw, it's not a lake, it's the Kill Van Kull

That's a brave fisherman who'll eat anything caught in the Arthur Kill. The gun has probably dissolved if it was thrown in yesterday.

You gotta see the guys out there when the tide is really low. Clams galour! And yeah, I would never eat anything out of that water, especially things that stay on the bottem like crabs or fish.

I would never eat anything out of that water, especially things that stay on the bottem like crabs or fish.

I grew up in Elizabeth and used to see guys swimming in the Arthur Kill. Never really cared to go swimming in water that smelled bad. One of the ways they determine how polluted water is is by the free oxygen level. 30 years ago the free oxygen level in the Arthur Kill was ZERO. Nothing could live there.

I ran into someone from NOAA at work about 15 years ago. They were colleting water samples and catching fish. They told me the water there was getting better and evidence was there was fish living there. She didn't say she would eat the fish. Maybe in 50 years the Kill might clean itself up but not in my lifetime.