Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Christie shows the way

I hope he does it. I am one who has seen the best and worst of teachers. One who could have been beaten to death for saying in a crowded DunkinDonut store, by saying, (he dropped some change on the floor) and remarked, I dont need it I have tenure... I think tenure should be eliminated, before laying off teachers. That way we can get rid of the dead wood. I just do not appreciate the untouchable power the union seems to have, finally someone has stood up to Goliath.

Way to go Christie, Now change the gun laws here.

We should all call in about gun control reform, during ask the Governor.

Christie needs to attack fiscal issues first. That's everyone concerned. Gun people in NJ are another special interest group not something that concerns everyone.

Let him get the money stuff on it's way to be straightened out before he does something positive for gun owners.

you DO understand that Christie, while republican is NOT A FRIEND to Gun Owners...right?

Christie did say if the legislature put a bill on his desk to repeal the one gun a month, he would sign it.

you DO understand that Christie, while republican is NOT A FRIEND to Gun Owners...right?

Christie did say if the legislature put a bill on his desk to repeal the one gun a month, he would sign it.

I did hear him say that on NJ202'5, but the legislation would have to take the first step which is unlikely. He did shrug off the issue of CCW permit income the caller also brought up which i was very interested to see what his response would have been.