gunforhire

First Ever Essex County Friends of the NRA Banquet 9/30/2010

Get your NRA Dinner tickets now. Buy a table and you become a table Captain. There will be a special raffle just for the Captains.

Anyone who knows Gun For Hire and the Bullet Hole knows this will be THE event to attend. Tickets are only $50.00 per person and you can win lot's of great prizes including guns! Yes Guns.

Hope to see you all there to support this great event.

http://www.friendsofnra.org/Events.aspx?sid=31&sc=NJ

Stand Strong

Anthony

Wow. The vibe of this forum is really changing. The NRA has done as much as it can for us. The gave us the cash to sue Corzine on gun a month and the list goes on and on. We are the ones that are to blame. Unity and activism is the key. It starts at the grassroots level by us the people. 90 million gun owners and only 4 million NRA members. Do the math. If we had 12 million members do you know who the next president would be? Whoever we wanted.

Wow. The vibe of this forum is really changing. The NRA has done as much as it can for us. The gave us the cash to sue Corzine on gun a month and the list goes on and on. We are the ones that are to blame. Unity and activism is the key. It starts at the grassroots level by us the people. 90 million gun owners and only 4 million NRA members. Do the math. If we had 12 million members do you know who the next president would be? Whoever we wanted.

Sorry Anthony. I see it differently. The NRA gave up on NJ long ago. There is now a method in place for obtaining an exemption from OGAM. If I recall the lawsuit filed by ANJRPC properly, one of their arguments was that this was not in place. POOF - half the lawsuit can now be dismissed...

I do not see lobbying of our state reps by the NRA reps. If they are lobbying, they're not very effective as Madden succumbed without much of a fight. IMNSHO, lobbyists are not convincing anyone that street firearms are NOT COMING FROM LEGAL SOURCES. We the people are following the law, in many cases above and beyond the letter of the law (can we say FN SCAR...), only to be continually shat upon by our representatives and many other organizations with their hands out looking for the almighty american motivator ($$) with little/nothing to show for it. I pay an UNGODLY amount of property tax, along with state income tax, state sales tax, etc. Only to have to drive on pothole filled roads, mediocre public education, inept representation, etc.

And for the record, this vibe has been here nearly since day one.

I'm working on changing my Pseudonym, I'm trying on several, care to push me one way or the other?

Bitter Old Man

I'm a Hater

NJ Short Timer

Door Mat

Rev. Bitter Clinger

The shaking down has begun! We received our first donation from an up and coming bipod company made to fit on the front of an AR style gun. Other companies included in the "shake down arena" are Desantis Leather, Galco Leather, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson, and Ellett Brothers (one of my best Distributors) just to name a few.

Please guys do not forget to bring your wives. Anthony's wife and I are involved in this! There will be lots of girly type of things there. I know when my hubby buys me some jewels or some Colts (LOL) I find it easier to accept the Dodge trucks all over the place!

Jen

The shaking down has begun! We received our first donation from an up and coming bipod company made to fit on the front of an AR style gun. Other companies included in the "shake down arena" are Desantis Leather, Galco Leather, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson, and Ellett Brothers (one of my best Distributors) just to name a few.

Please guys do not forget to bring your wives. Anthony's wife and I are involved in this! There will be lots of girly type of things there. I know when my hubby buys me some jewels or some Colts (LOL) I find it easier to accept the Dodge trucks all over the place!

Jen

Hey Jen:

I'm glad Anthony is letting his you and his BETTER half handle this! He's just such a trouble maker. :D PM me and tell me what is involved in captaining a table. I'll see if I can get enough of my cheap, dead beat brothers and sisters on the forum to attend. My wife, daughter and I have attended enough of these events to know they are a good time.

Frank