jermz1987

Brick Armory 4-20-2010

Going to put the boat back in the water late this afternoon. Then we will have to take a run through the canal and out the inlet for a little shake down cruise? Probably be out too late to make it tonight.

Going to put the boat back in the water late this afternoon. Then we will have to take a run through the canal and out the inlet for a little shake down cruise? Probably be out too late to make it tonight.

bring some jiging rods and some diamond jigs or storm shads. Big stripers are everywhere out front.

Yes, it is. Good eyes! Do you have one also? Probably not going to get any fishing in today, I really want to run it out a bit and then maybe hook up our automatic oil changer. We mounted it all up last year and only have to hook up the power (which was a real pain to find hidden in the power panel) and attach the hoses.

Hahaha, we bought that boat from Comstock! And I bought my old 32' Luhrs from there as well. Unfortunately, I would not go back to buy a boat there again. They delivered the boat filthy, the excuse was that they didn't have time to run a hose out to wash it (even though they had several weeks between the sale and delivery...I guess our mistake was paying cash for the boat?) and there was a damaged hatch strut the salesman promised would be repaired or replaced and then they refused to do it after delivery. Yeah, it may seem pretty minor, but I used to sell boats in the 80s locally and we would never deliver a dirty boat! And if I said something would be fixed, it was fixed.