matt6669

Need a good 1-3/4" belt

Hey guys

I'm looking for a good quality 1-3/4" belt preferably leather but I'm open to other options. My new holster holds up to 1-3/4 so I want to use the max for a nice snug fit from belt to holster.

Whatcha got for me!

Troy is correct - stick with 1.5" max. I have both 1.5" and 1.25" and both work well with a variety of holsters. I'd recommend The Beltman if you are looking for leather. As an inexpensive, but excellent alternative, look at Uncle Mikes wilderness style belt. Far less than other wilderness belts. Has a polymer stiffner and shows zero wear after several years. Great with jeans.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

i have a 1-1/2 and it just seems lose to me. Though it's just some crappy leather belt i got at express or some shiz some its not made for belt carry.

I guess i will try a 1-1/2 something and go from there.

I went with a 1 3/4 riggers belt specially reinforced for holsters. It is fantastic. It fits my jean belt loops exactly so its nice and snug. My Safariland is 1 3/4 so everything stays right where it should. If your interested I can give you the email addy of the guy who made it for me.

Shane

I went with a 1 3/4 riggers belt specially reinforced for holsters. It is fantastic. It fits my jean belt loops exactly so its nice and snug. My Safariland is 1 3/4 so everything stays right where it should. If your interested I can give you the email addy of the guy who made it for me.

Shane

Yes please Shane!!!

TY

Check out a police/ems uniform shop. I have a 1 1/2 plain leather belt, double thickness that I have been using for shooting and general wear for 10 years. It holds up to everything.