matt6669

Possible GFH NJGF seminar

Ok guys this is in the early planning stages and I just want to get a headcount of who would be interested.

I as well as a few other people stopped by Anthony's store today and got talking about shooting and taking lessons etc etc. One thing leads to another and Anthony recommends why don't we put together a class room type seminar where he can take all of us and break us down to the very basic fundamentals and bring us back up to improve your shooting habits.

Now I know your first question is how much! I don't know, I'm sure Anthony will chime in here with something and it also depends on how many people we can get together.

If your SERIOUSLY!!! interested please post up that you are. By seriously interested I mean don't think this is $25 bucks or something silly. I have no idea what it will cost, or how long we will run the class for or anything but I'll just say $100 bucks to start out with and Anthony can tell me otherwise etc etc.

This is just a feeler so let me know what you guys think.

Also Anthony I am doing a terrible job of explaining what you had in mind, so if you can post up and clarify some stuff for these chuckleheads that'd be great.

Thanks

M

Interested. To be held at the GFH facility/Bullet Hole?

Just at the GFH facility as a intro course. We have talked about doing a large group where we would take over the whole BH range one day after closing and doing a few hours of hands on shooting training but that won't be for a little bit so I won't mention anything more about that until we can do that.

Glad to see some interest.

M

Also Anthony I am doing a terrible job of explaining what you had in mind, so if you can post up and clarify some stuff for these chuckleheads that'd be great.

M

You can't get your thoughts organized in any understandable way, and we're the chuckleheads?

I'd be interested, need more information.

I am willing to stay open late on the Saturday if Anthony is willing to do the course.

Jen

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jen for stepping up to the plate for us. This is amazing, totally more than I could of ever asked for!!

im intrested, depends on weather or not i end up with the time to go..

do not care what level it is, it's all good..

I would have to say with the amount of njgf guys basic and up..

njgf (1)

njgf (2)

and so on.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hello All,

Please give me an indication of what skills you are trying to improve and we set up a clinic on a Saturday.

Anthony

In need of accuracy tips. I tend to shake a bit too much. Coffee, Smoking and sugar level interfere with anything more then a 3 second hold on the pistol.. As well as the basic stuff I need to learn. I received a few tips during my basic pistol class but I could use more tips from the pros.