Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

Hackensack police chief ousted; prosecutor takes over

I can only guess the Prosecutor had a beef with him. Not that the cop isn't guilty of insurance fraud, just that he should have gotten away with it.

The beef is that he's a corrupt POS..this has been LONG coming. the only bad thing is that the MAJORITY of the crap this guy pulled will never come to light. Because they arent Civil Service it takes a $10,000 Campaign Donation to Zisa's brother to get hired, and then regular "Donations" to keep off off the "Bad" assignments. The politicians and top half od both the PD and FD's are all related to each other. But because it's Bergen County (Said with teeth tightly clenched of course) and not Hudson, the BLATANT corrpution in that department has been overlooked for decades.

Padillia is a nice guy, I made up a safety packet for him to hand out to new gun owners.

I am still waiting on my permits and we are at 6 weeks now....I am sure this wont help.

Looks like Kenny Z may loose his pension after this, all of them...

WHAT ! NJ police depts corrupt you say ! I don't believe it. Next you will be trying to tell us police get paid 65 bucks an hour on their day off to watch Public Service dig holes in the road.

The recently replaced the gas line under the road in front of my office building.

5 cops. yes, 5 cops. One at each end sitting in cruiser. One where the hoe was digging, two nearby, watching.

I thought for a minute perhaps the Backhoe was an escaped convict and could go on a rampage at any minute.

5 cops. yes, 5 cops. One at each end sitting in cruiser. One where the hoe was digging, two nearby, watching.

That's what the company wanted and was willing to pay for. Don't blame the cops for this.

And when the company is doing a job for the town, who's paying for it again? In fact, who's suggesting to the company how many cops they might need to be there?

I don't blame the cops. It's a windfall, I'd take it too if I were them.

How do you guys think this will affect pistol permits?

Do you think they will be timely with the shake up?

The chief has to sign off, and right now the chief is in limbo and may not even be the chief for very long (the newly named chief Padilla)

People are accusing the newly appointed chief of being involved in the same shenanigans as the former chief who was ousted.

So this translates in my one track mind as a big delay in getting permits..