Melgamatic

Amazing Zombie / SHTF story

On another forum, Zombie Squad, I have been reading a fantastic Zombie story that is being written in a thread. It was started in September, 2008, and the author has been adding a short chapter every day or two since. In the thread there are lots of comments in-between the actual story threads, but I skip them and go the the story.

I'm currently reading page 288 of the 307 pages:

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35300

The title is "Mom's Journal of the Zombie Years" and is one of the better pieces of fiction I've read in this genre. With a little editing it could easily be a best selling book.

Enjoy it!

-Dave

Thanks for sharing! I like some of the online stories better than I like some published novels. If you like the format of that story, and I'm gonna start to sound like a broken record if I keep bringing this up, check out Day by Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne. It is written in a similar diary format. It was actually written in a blog or something before it was published.

ETA: J.L. Bourne goes by Raptorman on some forums and he is (or at least was) a member of ZombieSquad