Sign in to follow this  
LibertyOrDeath

My Wife witnessed a murder today!

She was on the school bus w/our daughter as a chaperon coming back from the Camden Aqaurium when the bus had stopped at a red light 1 mile from the police station. One man shot the other in the chest at close range, after the victim collapsed the shooter began to rob him(In Broad F*cking Daylight)! He then dragged the body to the curb at tried to carjack a vehicle at the light. The bus driver closed her window and locked the door went into the other lane and drove off. My wife said it was a large frame revolver w/6-8" barrel (2) BM- She was upset when she called me and kept saying "I've never seen so much blood". She called 911 to report it immediately and they put her on hold, WTF! By the time 911 got back on the phone the bus was almost back to the school 20 mls away. This was Mid-Day 5/4/10. I told her to expect the detectives to be coming to our house tonight for an interview. The bus driver,teacher,several 6 and 7 year olds,my wife and the assistant teacher were all eye witnesses. What is this world coming to?

Holy crap. Camden? Oof.

Everyone that witnessed it should talk to a professional.

Have her write down as much as she can. The details will get foggy as time goes on since that's one way our brains deal with stress.

HORRIBLE! Really sorry that your wife had to see that...man...

I can't stop thinking that bullet could of just as easly went threw the victim and into the bus and struct one of the children or my wife? That has my blood boiling! Our daughter Jada was a few seats behind my wife and didnt see it but several other children did. When they arrived back at the school the principal offered counselling if need be for everyone on the bus. In my whole life I've never felt this way, that MotherF*cker could've taken everything in this world I love from me (wife & child) and I wouldnt have been able to do Damn thing about it. I know we cant be with our love ones all the time to protect them and being overprotective and paranoid will just make life intolerable so other than prayer and trusting the Lord w/others free will WTF are we supposed to do? Really...this world is real SH*THOLE. No matter where you go, what you do or how safe you are..there is really No way to avoid the true EVIL in this life! Tell your wife and children you LOVE them tonight, I AM!

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear the kids especially had to see that kind of insanity. Last time I was in Camden (at the aquarium with the wife and kids actually) I REALLY wished we had an kind of CCW here.

I talked to someone a few weeks ago that said he doesn't even stop at the stop signs and rarely does more than slow down at the red lights when he's in that area, he just keeps rolling. I thought he was crazy but I guess not. Pathetic.

Liberty....

I am really sorry to hear about this. I apologize for not expressing this earlier, but I was instantly worried about teachers and kids I know in the area. I know a couple of kids in 2nd grade there, they played football for me last year, and was concerned for their well being, as well as your daughter.

I hope she is ok and not troubled. Keep us informed as this is the side of gun violence that often gets overlooked... the witnesses, especially the young.

God bless....

Sorry to hear about this,glad wife and the kids are ok. Unfortunately this is the type of incident that will be used to justify the type of firearms laws that only lasso the law abiding and makes for good press ala Tony William adds for the PA governors campaign. Unfortunately as with most things in life you cannot legislate morality...... Stay safe.