PMC is fun to shoot out of my glock 30, the short barrel, and PMC being loaded a little 'hot' makes for a nice muzzle flash...

I bought bulk from cabelas in 9mm, and I don't like it. It does not cycle the slide like AE, or S&B does. I also find it to be a little dirtier. I have not shot it in other calibers, just 9mm, so I could not say how it is in other guns.

I bought bulk from cabelas in 9mm, and I don't like it. It does not cycle the slide like AE, or S&B does. I also find it to be a little dirtier. I have not shot it in other calibers, just 9mm, so I could not say how it is in other guns.

What gun were you shooting it out of?

Let me take the crap off your hands..... ;)

Let me take the crap off your hands..... ;)

Troy, I might take you up on that offer....

Thanks for the conversation. The best thing to do is probably just try it myself and see how it fires. In the end, a person picks their ammo just like they choose their cleaning supplies! Whatever works best for them. :mrgreen:

I fire 1-2,000 rounds a month of the 9mm with no problems. I use it in a G26, M&P 9L, M&P 9c and a Kahr PM9. I also fire about 2-300 a month of their .380 in a Kahr P380 with no problems. The P380 can be finnicky, but I've never had a problem with the PMC.

A friend of mine gets the brass for reloading and is very satisfied with it.