71ragtopgoat

Mexico anger high as US Border Patrol kills teen

At this point, I won't argue my point because it is apparently going over everyone's heads.

You arrogant PRICK. It's not over my head. You are more than welcome to "analyze the situation" and "talk to the instigators without preconditions". As for me and MY house, we will grab our armament and prepare for the invasion that has already taken over half of this country.

Amen Brother!!

It only makes sense to be civil when you live in a civil world. When someone is kicking down your door with the express reason to do you and your family harm you're left with only 2 choices, fight them or die. You could attempt to flee but they'll still keep coming for you.

There are those of us who care about the basic civil rights and freedoms that we feel all free men must enjoy. There are others who feel it is perfectly acceptable to take what they want, when they want, through the use of force or guile, simply because they can. The latter group are those that stand in the way of a free and lasting society. Failure to recognize and stop them will only hasten the demise of the society in which we all wish to live in.

Arrogant how? I'm addressing a certain perspective of this situatuion (the argument of necessary force), and yet people continue to berate me based on a whole different argument that I am NOT addressing (on purpose). That is why I said things are over people's heads-- not because someone isn't smart enough or whatnot, but because people aren't readng my posts when countering.

ETA: taking things out of context is not reading what I'm posting.

Arrogant how? I'm addressing a certain perspective of this situatuion (the argument of necessary force), and yet people continue to berate me based on a whole different argument that I am NOT addressing (on purpose). That is why I said things are over people's heads-- not because someone isn't smart enough or whatnot, but because people aren't readng my posts when countering.

ETA: taking things out of context is not reading what I'm posting.

Arrogant because you've put yourself in a "lofty ivory tower" looking down on people who ARE addressing the entire situation, not cherry picking one particular part of it. I am reading and understanding your "superior" (liberal) rhetoric. I have already DISMISSED it.

Have you never heard the phrase "Peace through superior firepower"? You can talk about all these wonderful civil ideas and peaceful sounding means and methods, but when it comes down to brass tacks and you are dealing with savages, you cannot expect savages to be civil, you cannot be surprised when the backstabber stabs you in the back, you cannot be alarmed by the double crosser when he crosses you. The thief steals - putting easy goods in front of him and telling him he should not steal will not stop him. The druggie uses - putting a bowl full of nose candy in front of him and telling him it will kill him will not stop him.

Talk and reason all that you want - that has been tried, oh, and for your information - EPIC FAIL.

"Estimated" 20 MILLION Epic Fail.

If that is the case, which your argument is solid, then please combine every thread on this forum that has ever had to do with the issue of illegal immigration. Otherwise, I don't see how addressing the issue of necessary force in this specific thread is putting myself on a lofty tower. I said that I avoided the broader issue of illegal immigration because that topic is being discussed in numerous other threads already. So, again, if you wanted to discuss the entire issue while disregarding the OP, then, mods, please combine ALL threads that have to do with immigration.

I'm not trying to fight you here. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone here. I have been addressing, for the most part, a main topic from the get-go. If you have harsh words for me, PM me, and leave the bullying and group think for shittier forums.

If that is the case, which your argument is solid, then please combine every thread on this forum that has ever had to do with the issue of illegal immigration. Otherwise, I don't see how addressing the issue of necessary force in this specific thread is putting myself on a lofty tower. I said that I avoided the broader issue of illegal immigration because that topic is being discussed in numerous other threads already. So, again, if you wanted to discuss the entire issue while disregarding the OP, then, mods, please combine ALL threads that have to do with immigration.

I'm not trying to fight you here. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone here. I have been addressing, for the most part, a main topic from the get-go. If you have harsh words for me, PM me, and leave the bullying and group think for shittier forums.

Someone breaks into your home and attempts to strike you in the head with a fist-sized rock..are you going to toss flowers at him or shoot him. Someone throws a rock at MY head on the street and I will use the force necessary to STOP THE THREAT. But hey It's just another cop, right BBK?? who gives a shit.

As I've said, I can't say that the agent is completly in the wrong as I was not there. Details saying that the child was roughly 60 feet away though leads me to believe that the action of shooting in response wasn't necessarily jusified. As more details emerge I may or may not be right. For the sake of the agent and th ones he's responsible for, I hope he ends up in a favorable position. But we must be responsible for our actions.

Yeah - back to ignore for you.

As I've said, I can't say that the agent is completly in the wrong as I was not there. Details saying that the child was roughly 60 feet away though leads me to believe that the action of shooting in response wasn't necessarily jusified. As more details emerge I may or may not be right. For the sake of the agent and th ones he's responsible for, I hope he ends up in a favorable position. But we must be responsible for our actions.

The Video of the shooting is available..shows the whole thing.

link?

link?

Cant find just the vid, But here is a news clip showing footage..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okg_H7VJ-hI

Sad the kid is dead but he shouldn't have been there. If I threw a rock at a cop in Mexico what do you think would happen to me?

He probably would have laughed because you missed him by 20ft.

Yeah, and then proceded to pistol-whip me a few times.

I dont think a border patrol agent can cross the border, but I guess his bullet can :)

i say if the illegals can run across our way.. we should be able to chase them back... only makes for fair hunting..

you and bbk need to shake hands and make up.. you both have good points to your arguments on many of the issues discussed here on the forum. Time to man up and be cool with one another, just because you two seen things differently on this issue, doesn't mean we have to mess with one another.

be cool guys same team, same team :lol: